http://now.msn.com/george-clooney-us...?ocid=ansnowex

George Clooney bought his own satellite so he could spy on dictator

George Clooney is the face of Nespresso Coffee — the very, very handsome face. But the actor-slash-activist isn't spending his paychecks on pet giraffes and elaborate topiary: He used the money he made from endorsing coffee pods to launch a satellite that spies on Sudan and its war crime-committing dictator Omar al-Bashir. "He puts out a statement saying … how would I like it if a camera was following me everywhere and I go, 'Well welcome to my life, Mr. War Criminal,'" Clooney said. Jokes aside, his Satellite Sentinel Project is used to "monitor potential human rights abuses in Sudan" and to warn residents about impending attacks from government militia groups
That boy has been obsessed with Darfur for a very long time(without ever once acknowledging the problem is purely muslim aggression/jihad, delusional fool) but seriously.....buying your own freaking satellite to spy on the little muzzie tinpot dictator?

I'm wondering just what the hell he thinks he's actually going to accomplish?

In the off chance that lightning strikes and he happens to read this, here's a hint Clooney.
Stop being an "activist" and raising "awareness" and actually get off your ass and do something for a change.
Want to solve the problem right now since you obviously have the resources?
Snipers are generally pretty effective at their jobs.
Aint like you don't have the money to buy a private army full of them since you can afford a satellite off of your pocket change.
Get busy so the next tinpot muslim dictator can take over and screw that country up exactly like this one has.

On a slightly different note...
Any bets on how long it would take to find some rant from him about the evil rich corporations and how they take more than their fair share?