Thread: Breaking Bad returns 8/11/13

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Thumbs up Breaking Bad returns 8/11/13

Last half of the final season starts Sunday. Looking forward to seeing what Walt does with that beltfed they showed in his trunk at the beginning of the season. Anyone else tuning in on Sunday?
    Last edited by Richard Simmons; 08-05-2013 at 09:27 AM.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Last half of the final season starts Sunday. Looking forward to seeing what Walt does with that beltfed they showed in his trunk at the beginning of the season. Anyone else tuning in on Sunday?
    I really think Walt needs to die. A happy ending to this just doesn't make sense. Oh and he needs to take everybody with him WWIII style with that beltfed. I want Tony Montana to be shocked by the finale of breaking bad.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

I'm kind expecting him to. Die that is. With this being the final season there's no reason to keep him alive for a comeback. I'm betting that if he does get it in the end it will be Jessie that does it.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

I would like to see the pompous ass Hank killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by jet3534 View Post
    I would like to see the pompous ass Hank killed off.
    Hank, his wife the crazy sister, Skyler, the annoying teenager....Yep I wouldn't mind if everyone but the baby and Pinkman were killed off.

Quote Originally Posted by rktman View Post
    Hank, his wife the crazy sister, Skyler, the annoying teenager....Yep I wouldn't mind if everyone but the baby and Pinkman were killed off.
    Da TROOF!

Just finished watching season 5 on netflix.

HANK KNOWS!!!!

Sorry if I'm late to the party. I'm just a cheap @$$ who won't pay for cable...

Anyone know where there is a place to catch a live stream of the show?
    I too am a cheap @$$ that cut my way too expensive cable.

Pretty good episode I thought. Jesse is a total fuckup. Walt actually threatened Hank at the end since the cat's out of the bag.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    Pretty good episode I thought. Jesse is a total fuckup. Walt actually threatened Hank at the end since the cat's out of the bag.
    “If you don’t know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly.” —Walter White

20 years from now people will still be using that quote. I'm pretty convinced that Breaking Bad is the best non-comedy television show ever.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Roadhouse Groupee

Gotta call Saul

Last edited by samiam; 08-12-2013 at 07:20 PM.

Walt is a cold son of a bitch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgu8K-F8k48

Re: Breaking Bad returns 8/11/13

No kidding. At the beginning of this whole show, I never thought Walt would ever want Jesse dead. Walt really has turned into a monster. He did try to spare Hank's life but that didn't work out so well.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron1100us View Post
    No kidding. At the beginning of this whole show, I never thought Walt would ever want Jesse dead. Walt really has turned into a monster. He did try to spare Hank's life but that didn't work out so well.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2
    '

I think he blames Jesse for what happened to Hank, and for all of his money getting stolen too. In his mind, if Jesse wasn't a rat, then everything would be fine for him.

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2012 videodon's Avatar

I'm having a hard time believing Walt is "evil".
    видеодон

At the episode before last that ended with the shootout I thought that Walt would spare jesse's life at the last minute, now it is clear that he wants him dead. I also thought that the M60 could be used in a shootout with the ATF but now I am pretty sure it will be with the neo nazis. We do know that money is the most important thing to Walt next to his family and I think his idea of family differs from his wife's. I think he screwed up and panicked when he got in the tussle with his wife and took the kid but I think what he told her on the phone was an act. I think he knew that the cops were listening and said what he said so that she would look innocent. I also think he wanted to hurt her so she wouldn't look for him.

Now I think Walt after a while finds out that there is blue meth back on the street and realizes that Jesse is alive. He goes back to get revenge on the skinheads for stealing his money and cheating him out of killing jesse, My guess is he kills all of the neo-nazis, finds jesse and feels sorry for him, lets jesse go, but jesse kills him. I suspect that somehow before this happens he gets the money to his wife.

I would like to see an apology letter go along with it but I doubt it.

He also took the ricin poison so he might kill all of the neo-nazis, kill jesse, and then off himself after meeting up with his family.

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    At the episode before last that ended with the shootout I thought that Walt would spare jesse's life at the last minute, now it is clear that he wants him dead. I also thought that the M60 could be used in a shootout with the ATF but now I am pretty sure it will be with the neo nazis. We do know that money is the most important thing to Walt next to his family and I think his idea of family differs from his wife's. I think he screwed up and panicked when he got in the tussle with his wife and took the kid but I think what he told her on the phone was an act. I think he knew that the cops were listening and said what he said so that she would look innocent. I also think he wanted to hurt her so she wouldn't look for him.

Now I think Walt after a while finds out that there is blue meth back on the street and realizes that Jesse is alive. He goes back to get revenge on the skinheads for stealing his money and cheating him out of killing jesse, My guess is he kills all of the neo-nazis, finds jesse and feels sorry for him, lets jesse go, but jesse kills him. I suspect that somehow before this happens he gets the money to his wife.

I would like to see an apology letter go along with it but I doubt it.

He also took the ricin poison so he might kill all of the neo-nazis, kill jesse, and then off himself after meeting up with his family.
    It's going to be very interesting, that's for sure. I'm really going to miss this show when it's over.

At least "Better call Saul," is officially happening though.
    Last edited by Justin; 09-18-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Im only halfway through season 3 on netflix .... best show i've seen in years.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!