Thread: ‘You Know Nothing About Our Border’

‘You Know Nothing About Our Border’

"Look at (Sen. Marco) Rubio out of Florida -- have you been down here, Rubio?" he said, noting that drug cartels had just replaced a radio relay station on the mountain that the sheriff's team had taken down less than three weeks earlier.

The Sinaloa Cartel, one of Mexico's most powerful drug organizations, uses the "receiver/transmitter to extend their communication footprint between Mexico and the Huachuca mountains," a U.S. Intelligence official, familiar with the terrain, told TheBlaze. It's how they stay ahead of law enforcement and keep track of their contraband, the official added.

Home invasions, burglary, theft, destruction of private property -- and a constant fear that it's only going to get worse -- is something Cochise County border residents live with daily.

"I say to myself, 'Rubio, you're making decisions for me, for my state, for my county, my city when you haven't even been here - what an insult, what do you know about our border? You know nothing about our border. Yet you're making those decisions without even speaking to us.'"

http://news.yahoo.com/sen-rubio-know...143058147.html

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Isn't this the truth with most politicians?
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by ltorlo64 View Post
    Isn't this the truth with most politicians?

Most certainly is here in New York State!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Politicians don't deal in realities. At one time they did, but not now.

Take Biden, for instance. When he was campaigning for Obama, the first time, he kept saying that he frequented a certain coffee shop almost every morning. When someone checked, that particular coffee shop had been closed for 20 years.

Why would other politicians be any different? They see the world as they want to see it, not how it really is. That's why most of their laws do absolutely nothing to fix whatever problem they think they see.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Politicians don't deal in realities. At one time they did, but not now.

Take Biden, for instance. When he was campaigning for Obama, the first time, he kept saying that he frequented a certain coffee shop almost every morning. When someone checked, that particular coffee shop had been closed for 20 years.

Why would other politicians be any different? They see the world as they want to see it, not how it really is. That's why most of their laws do absolutely nothing to fix whatever problem they think they see.
    This is because most politicians', especially Democrats, goal is to figure out how to bring the citizenry under their control. Our country was founded on liberty and the Constitution was designed to protect that liberty. Our Founding Fathers worked hard to ensure that our liberty was maintained. Now politicians work to restrict our liberty as much as possible, claiming the Constitution allows their unconstitutional actions.
    Last edited by ltorlo64; 08-14-2013 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Fixed gramatical error.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

Rubio is Florida's verson of McCain.............................chris3