Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: need some help finding a flash hider i can pin on

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    or buy yo'self another lower and make a pistol of it.

or just suck it up and sell/trade it to somebody.
    how much you give me for it right now?? bought it for 375...
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Well the first thing I would do is stop talking about it on the internet, the second thing I would do is keep it away from any unassembled lower receivers, and the third thing I would do is take the stripped upper receiver to your trusted gunsmith to have a new muzzle device permanently attached. You should keep in mind that it will be permanently attached when picking out your preferred muzzle device. Get something you'll be happy with years from now.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

hum. i was looking at my FH on the hk93 and it is also pinned. i wonder if its threaded to?? going to check out robertsRTG and see if they have a hk FH for a AR that only pins on..
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Well the first thing I would do is stop talking about it on the internet, the second thing I would do is keep it away from any unassembled lower receivers, and the third thing I would do is take the stripped upper receiver to your trusted gunsmith to have a new muzzle device permanently attached. You should keep in mind that it will be permanently attached when picking out your preferred muzzle device. Get something you'll be happy with years from now.
    by the way...... the whole barrel is out of the upper right now dude. there is no way in hell to fire it as it sets.

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    hum. i was looking at my FH on the hk93 and it is also pinned. i wonder if its threaded to?? going to check out robertsRTG and see if they have a hk FH for a AR that only pins on..

Your HK93 FH is not pinned.

Your Date Code and twist rate are both wrong to have a pinned muzzle attachment.
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Your HK93 FH is not pinned.

Your Date Code and twist rate are both wrong to have a pinned muzzle attachment.
    Dang partisian take it easy... can you tell me what the wire looking thingy is in the FH then??

Dang partisian take it easy... can you tell me what the wire looking thingy is in the FH then??

Sorry...If I came across as a dick, that was not my intention.

The spring clip on the FH has to do with rifle grenades...in a way...The Stasi...err, I mean the batfucks...well it's a long story dating back to the 60's and then the Nazi control act of 1968 happened....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

If you had a pinned muzzle attachment, your date code would be from 88 or 89.

The twist rate would be 1-7 and your barrel length would be around 15" or so, IIRC......FWIW

Quote Originally Posted by Partisan1983 View Post
    Sorry...If I came across as a dick, that was not my intention.

The spring clip on the FH has to do with rifle grenades...in a way...The Stasi...err, I mean the batfucks...well it's a long story dating back to the 60's and then the Nazi control act of 1968 happened....
    no..... no man you just seamed a little excited... lol. sorry for not knowing half the shit i need to know about my gun. kinda deserve someone being a dick to me, lol. don't know why i thought it was pinned hell you can easily take the clip out if you tried it looks like. thanks for the info bro!

how much you give me for it right now?? bought it for 375...
    first page said $350

If i wasnt saving up an a m1 carbine i'd buy it .
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    first page said $350

If i wasnt saving up an a m1 carbine i'd buy it .
    lol. sorry bro it was 375. hell i was saving up for a rem. 700 LTR and look what i went off and did.. spent the damn money on another upper.. lol

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

if its like the 93, it is a detent type device that mates with a spline under the flash hider to keep it from turning off in use.

i got $300 shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by deth502 View Post
    i got $300 shipped.
    lol i hear you on the 300. no its not like the spline that under the FH on a hk barrel. it just straight with the indention for a pin.

my bad

*if its like the 91

meaning if the fh on the 93 is like the fh on the 91, then the "wire looking thingy" is to engage the splines. that post was meant to have nothing to do with the ar.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

You can't just have a gunsmith thread your barrel?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

already in progress..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12