Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: what are my GN brothers having to drink tonight???

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    That sounds better than their Chillada and on a hot day their Chillada ain't bad!
    I first heard of chillada from three Mexican brothers I worked with on a job site for a while about six years ago. I thought I was going to puke when I heard they put clamato in their beer.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Absolutely.

Newcastle Brown Ale and Shiner Bock are what I most regularly stock my fridge with. I've been buying Newcastle by the twelve pack for years.
    will be giving some of them a try! anything like bluemoon???
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

All of them... ...I think?
    lol
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I first heard of chillada from three Mexican brothers I worked with on a job site for a while about six years ago. I thought I was going to puke when I heard they put clamato in their beer.
    And a slice of lime.

It's better than it sounds, but this is comming from a guy the drinks Rye Old Fashions when he wants to "take it easy" for the night...

Team GunsNet Bronze 07/2011 EddieB310's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    lmao!! remember now gents, liquor in moderation and beer...... whatever... lol
    All that alcohol, and you will sleep through the best spotlighting hours. I'm having a JD Honey on the rocks. For starters.

And a slice of lime.

It's better than it sounds, but this is comming from a guy the drinks Rye Old Fashions when he wants to "take it easy" for the night...
    yes i've had budweiser and clamato before its pretty good man!!

Quote Originally Posted by EddieB310 View Post
    All that alcohol, and you will sleep through the best spotlighting hours. I'm having a JD Honey on the rocks. For starters.
    its about time you acted like someone and drinking a man drink??? i'm impressed Eddie!!!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

will be giving some of them a try! anything like bluemoon???
    Nothing like Blue Moon. For one thing, Blue Moon is white, and this is brown. Newcastle is very malty while Blue Moon is a wheat beer, not dissimilar from a Hefeweissen.

When its available, try Harvest Moon aka Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale. Its a great fall beer, kinda like a spicy Newcastle.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Nothing like Blue Moon. For one thing, Blue Moon is white, and this is brown. Newcastle is very malty while Blue Moon is a wheat beer, not dissimilar from a Hefeweissen.

When its available, try Harvest Moon aka Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale. Its a great fall beer, kinda like a spicy Newcastle.
    sure will! thanks for the input!

Moderator & Team Gunsnet Platinum 07/2011 O.S.O.K.'s Avatar

Nothing great.... Three Miller Highlifes and one Bud Light. That's all this old goat needs tonight.
    ~Nemo me impune lacessit~

Quote Originally Posted by O.S.O.K. View Post
    Nothing great.... Three Miller Highlifes and one Bud Light. That's all this old goat needs tonight.
    oh my lord why did i drink that strawberry thingy with all this bulight........ i won't drink again for another month now...... jeez

So far...

A Summit Oktoberfest, New Belgium Abbey Ale, Lake Louie Tommy's Porter...and a touch of Irish Whiskey...

And for all you guys drinking some version of Clydesdale piss?

Neener, neener!
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    So far...

A Summit Oktoberfest, New Belgium Abbey Ale, Lake Louie Tommy's Porter...and a touch of Irish Whiskey...

And for all you guys drinking some version of Clydesdale piss?

Neener, neener!
    neener neener neener neener....... .40 will be p.m'ing you shortly..... vampire laugh...... vampire laugh again.....
    Last edited by silentkilla; 08-24-2013 at 10:30 PM.

neener neener neener neener
    If drinking Clydesdale piss, it's not possible to neener someone else, unless perhaps they're drinking rubbing alcohol...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    If drinking Clydesdale piss, it's not possible to neener someone else, unless perhaps they're drinking rubbing alcohol...
    neener.......lol

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

what are my GN brothers having to drink tonight???

"Old Speckled Hen" drank my fill of it while watching duck dynasty reruns that i had missed.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Well shoot, didn't see this thread last night.

I had a few pours of JW Black, while watching the Chiefs beat the Squeelers.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson View Post
    Well shoot, didn't see this thread last night.

I had a few pours of JW Black, while watching the Chiefs beat the Squeelers.
    nice smooth scotch! well i missed the game. how bad did the chiefs beat'um??

nice smooth scotch! well i missed the game. how bad did the chiefs beat'um??
    In overtime. When the starters were in for both teams during the first half the Chiefs played them even, it was 10-10 at that point.

Alex Smith started slow, but had two very good drives in the 2nd quarter. I think KC is going to have a good year.

As for the Johnny Walker, yes, its smooth with no offensive traits. Its a nice change of pace pour from bourbon or rye.
    Returns June 3rd.

Well lets see, I just sat down to watch some football and poured myself a bourbon and lit a smoke.

Its all good.
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast