Thread: why does this not come up? Syria chem weapons

why does this not come up? Syria chem weapons

While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Could be. Still doesn't mean we need U.S. boots on the ground over there.

Let the Syrian people fight their own revolution. I have no problem with the U.S. providing materiel support and advising/training, but no need for another top-down invasion which only creates mass resentment and protracted insurgency against a foreign occupation.

Libya's revolution was nice and clean, and we didn't turn out to be the bad guys, the minor blowback at Benghazi aside. That should be the model for other Middle East/North African nations ruled by evil despots.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Wouldn't that be inconvenient for the left. You'd have to scrape off all those "bush lied, people died" bumper stickers.

I'm not inclined to believe NBC was used in Syria. You have the marxist pig in the white house who is itching to find and use any excuse he can to help to his muzzie bro'hood scumbags buddies. Then you have the muzzie bro'hood scumbags that are very adept at creating fraudulent evidence for public consumption to gain support for their cause.

Sorry................ I can't believe a damn word of it.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    Wouldn't that be inconvenient for the left. You'd have to scrape off all those "bush lied, people died" bumper stickers.
    that is my thoughts.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by stevelyn View Post
    I'm not inclined to believe NBC was used in Syria. You have the marxist pig in the white house who is itching to find and use any excuse he can to help to his muzzie bro'hood scumbags buddies. Then you have the muzzie bro'hood scumbags that are very adept at creating fraudulent evidence for public consumption to gain support for their cause.

Sorry................ I can't believe a damn word of it.
    I don't doubt nerve gas was used. I doubt it was Assad, though.

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

I don't doubt nerve gas was used. I doubt it was Assad, though.
    Yep, actually, the muzzie bros had more motivation to slim the public than Assad... Free air support from NATO.

Obie the I Won, has turned Tunisia, Libya and Egypt (until the Egyptian people did a WTF) turned over to the muzzie bros, Islamic theocratic fascists and is trying to get Syria and their puppet state Lebanon over to the same Islamist parent of Al-Q...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

This morning: http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2013_0...happened-5549/

Seems the rebels up loaded video "evidence" of the "attack" the day BEFORE it happened.

He said that if the U.N. inspectors found evidence Assad was not behind the gassing and the rebels were, "everybody would forget it".

http://www.aina.org/news/20130827003649.htm
    Looks like the rebels tried a false flag and are getting caught...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

But obama already backed his muslim brothers (literally, apparently) and has his rejects laying the groundwork for an attack. No turning back now. He's destabilizing the entire region one country at a time.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

But obama already backed his muslim brothers (literally, apparently) and has his rejects laying the groundwork for an attack. No turning back now. He's destabilizing the entire region one country at a time.

Divide and conquer!

The end goal is a united Caliphate that can march forward to conquer the world in order to place the whole world under Islam and Sharia Law...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I guess we are finding out where Saddam Hussein moved all his chemicals to so that "Bush lied".

I just hope Barack Hussein Obama II doesn't send any Americans to Syria which would result in more horrors of "not a war" than we would be able to deal with considering our anti-American news media.

WAG THE DOG IS A COMING! BUSH LIED? what a joke Odrama has made out of that, lie, Hell Bush couldn't hold a candle in that area to Obama, he just does not respond to nothing or anybody, period! Neither dos his staff, (I plead the 5th). Someone on here PLEASE tell me Holder has never lied, multiple times and I am willing to bet he has a pardon in his safe already. What a joke. If he goes in there it will get bad as hell. That Muslim dictator dos not care about his own people and you think he will hesitate? Not to mention Iran. THEY aint afraid of this current POTUS one bit, no reason to be. I have never forgot what LBJ pulled in the Tonkin Gulf., where is that bitch who hung outside of Bushes ranch who Pelosi destroyed a few yrs back? WHEN YOU NEED HER ! One thing is for sure, we know he has the weapons 100%
    Last edited by rshaneck2002; 08-27-2013 at 12:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    Yep, actually, the muzzie bros had more motivation to slim the public than Assad... Free air support from NATO.

Obie the I Won, has turned Tunisia, Libya and Egypt (until the Egyptian people did a WTF) turned over to the muzzie bros, Islamic theocratic fascists and is trying to get Syria and their puppet state Lebanon over to the same Islamist parent of Al-Q...

I can see the Muzzie Bros gassing their own people if it meets their ends.
    Usually sufferers of paraphilic infantilism are proud of their condition. Kinda like being a liberal. Your mental flaws are there for the entire world to see, and you're damned proud of it. - tank_monkey

Contributor 05/2012

Already gone with the "Cash for Clunkers" buyback years ago........

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    that is my thoughts.
    Those Destroyers, laying off the coast of Syria, each carry up to 50 Tomahawks. They should all
    target the building holding Assad and the so-called government and demolish it. Might put some
    meaning into statements about a "red line".!!

Contributor 05/2012

Quote Originally Posted by wdmason99 View Post
    Those Destroyers, laying off the coast of Syria, each carry up to 50 Tomahawks. They should all
    target the building holding Assad and the so-called government and demolish it. Might put some
    Then Al Quida takes over?

Quote Originally Posted by CigarGuy View Post
    Then Al Quida takes over?
    Muzzie Brotherhood, for appearances, but hell, isn't Al-Q the off-shoot? Not that the MB hasn't assassinated heads of state, bombed people, cut off heads, burned churches and all those usual fun things the muzzies do...

Quote Originally Posted by wdmason99 View Post
    they should turn around and go to cypress. fuck syria and obama playing them.

be the heat..