Thread: called the atf just now. 9 month wait!

called the atf just now. 9 month wait!

Just called the atf for the status of my form 4. For a ughs precision 5.56 suppressor. The lady said it is pending as of june 19, and the wait is taking months on average.I sent the form 4 in april. 9 month wait is ridiculous when my last wait was only 4 months

I sent off three form 1s at the beginning of February. I'm expecting them any day now, yeah right. But to the topic at hand, I expect the wait to grow as lots of folks are sending in Form 1s and 4s ASAP and crossing their fingers. I sent off three more form 1s yesterday.
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

for something that should not exist...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    for something that should not exist...

Yep. It's a real pisser when you think about all the $$$s spent in tax stamps alone. Hell, since the first of the year I've spent 1200.00 on tax stamps and have yet to even order materials. Have you seen the price of titanium lately???!!!
    US Constitution: Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 4

The Congress shall have Power To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization

Paying for the stamp does suck, but im happy michigan got off their ass and let gwt these cool toys. I bought threaded barrels long bwfore we could get them in hope.s of one day getting them. Im just worried about the tax price going up. At least you can customize and make your own cans to your needs

Quote Originally Posted by arcangel View Post
    Just called the atf for the status of my form 4. For a ughs precision 5.56 suppressor. The lady said it is pending as of june 19, and the wait is taking months on average.I sent the form 4 in april. 9 month wait is ridiculous when my last wait was only 4 months
    IIRC My first form 1's were sent in on November 12, 2007 ... had my stamps in my hands in January 11, 2008 ... that was 61 days total. 2-3 days later the Obamanation of the United States began.

I have been hearing rumors that it is now 15 MONTHS!!!

Unfuckinbelievable.....
    Here's to pussy and gunpowder. One to live for, the other to die by.....Goddamn though, I do love the smell of 'em both !!!

15 months! Un called for, the stamp cost isnt detering people enough. I guess they are adding time. I may call them tomorrow to see what bullshit they say.