Thread: Obummer back at it: Pushing gun control while standing on fresh graves (yet again)

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Obummer back at it: Pushing gun control while standing on fresh graves (yet again)

Right on cue, Hussein Obama is capitalizing on the latest shootings in D.C. and Chicago to push his anti-2A agenda. Chicongo is wild as a jungle, despite having some of the craziest gun control ordinances; so one would think that with all the shootings there, it would be a bad example to use when pushing gun control laws. D.C. isn't any better as far as being a shining example of the effectiveness of gun control. The teleprompter-in-chief brought up the issue at a CBC Foundation dinner.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...at-cbc-dinner/

"Tomorrow night I'll be meeting in mourning with families in this city who now know the same unspeakable grief of families in Newtown and Aurora and Tucson and Chicago and New Orleans and all across the country, people whose loved ones were torn from them without headlines sometimes or public outcry," Obama said.
    Sure, Hussein, keep on beating that dead horse. Will you ever let those poor souls rest in peace?

The White House said after Monday's shooting that Obama is using his executive authority to tighten access to guns and remains committed to strengthening gun laws, including requiring background checks for sales online and at gun shows.
    There he goes again with that executive authority crap. Screw checks and balances and division of powers. To hell with divided government, why not reign like a king or a dictator? Keep on pissing on the American people, Hussein. While I'm at it, why is it that you want to disarm Americans, but you support arming drug cartels and anti-American Muslim groups?

"We must make this country a place where anyone who works hard can earn their way into the middle class," Obama told hundreds of people packed into a cavernous ballroom in Washington's convention center. "And until we do, we can't let up and we can't rest."
    News flash, Mr. Dictator! Last time I checked, America has been famous for being this way already for a very long time. You're devolving this country so that being successful will not be a possibility any more! You're promoting laziness by rewarding it with hand-outs! You're discouraging entrepreneurs from being successful because you want to punish them by forcing them to tithe for the leaches! You're forcing employers to cut hours and employee numbers so that they can still afford to exist under Obamacare!

Mr. Obama: Guns don't need to be banned. You do.
    Last edited by skorpion; 09-22-2013 at 08:30 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Team Gunsnet Platinum 06/2016 ltorlo64's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Mr. Obama: Guns don't need to be banned. You do.
    This should be put on a t-shirt and campaign signs.
    "Nothing ever gets so bad that government "help" can't make it worse." Pat Garrett, March 22, 2014

"HATE IS GOOD, WHEN ITS DIRECTED AT EVIL." PROBASCO, April 20, 2012

I tried to push the envelope, but found that it was stationery.

Have you heard about the new corduroy pillows? They're making head lines!

NRA Endowment Member

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Interesting quote:

"We must make this country a place where anyone who works hard can earn their way into the middle class," Obama told hundreds of people packed into a cavernous ballroom in Washington's convention center.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2fdDQdAh6

When I was in elementary school, the dream was where anyone who worked hard could become as rich as they wanted to be. That was the American Dream.

Now, Obamination says the best we can do is attain "middle class."

My, how times have changed...
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

This has worked so well in Chicago, it must be crammed on the rest of the country. Perhaps a march by Barack/ Holder/Bloomie/Rahm/Jessie and Al would demonstrate how well it works. They could start on the south side. Of course, they must have no extra security! Kiddies, there is but one goal....get rid of all em.
    Dan

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Makes perfect sense. Latest shooter didn't use an "assault weapon", didn't buy his gun using the "gunshow loophole", did bring a weapon into a "gun free zone". What better reasons then to seek more gun control?
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014 sevlex's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alismith View Post
    Interesting quote:

"We must make this country a place where anyone who works hard can earn their way into the middle class," Obama told hundreds of people packed into a cavernous ballroom in Washington's convention center.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...#ixzz2fdDQdAh6

When I was in elementary school, the dream was where anyone who worked hard could become as rich as they wanted to be. That was the American Dream.

Now, Obamination says the best we can do is attain "middle class."

My, how times have changed...
    The soft tyranny of low expectations.
    Telling the truth is treason in an empire of lies.

WWG1WGA

Nothing good ever comes from a pinched sphincter

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    They made murder illegal and that obviously didn't work, so let's make some more useless laws that only hurt honest people.

it's just another stab to make the house look bad.

nothing to see here.

BTW.. I wont follow orders from a N***** or Muslim.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Every major shooting incident is a perfect example of why guns laws DON'T work.

Why don't the Repubs pick up that ball and run with it. It's time to make the Libs defend their stance on continuing their program of disarming America, not the other way around.

Every pro-gun organization and politician should be blaming the Libs, and especially the Obamination Administration, in every media outlet for every person killed in a senseless shooting incident.

We have a lot of ground to take back and we need to get moving.

It's past time to repeal the Omnibus Crime Control Act of 1968 and all subsequent gun laws.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

skorpion - you weren't expecting anything different, were you??
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

A libtard has no level too low to stoop when trying to push an agenda!