Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: emotions suck

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    its all good brother. think about all the women in the world, the (love of your life) is somewhere out there and you just haven't found her yet. pick yourself up and start looking for someone that loves you for you because love is worth it bro. it just doesn't seem to work out the way you planned on sometimes man. best thing for you to do is find one of her hot friends and get it on! really put it on her so her friend will go back and tell your x thanks for the break up and she doesn't have a clue what she missed out on. now, GO SOW YOUR OATS and have some fun brother! remember you don't live but once so don't let dumbass women ruin half of it for you! best of luck and we are all here to help you get through the ruff parts! remember that.
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by cevulirn View Post
    Fuck you.
    Pfft last time I try to cheer you up

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    the problem is you can't. i lost my heart to a girl 36 yrs ago, i can still see, smell, hear her voice and feel her skin. this will never go away and much of life will not.
    i can say that life has a lot of area to expand into, you have done things i have dreamt of but will not ever do. use your spirit and go forward. the girls you posted at dragon con. my god man! your emotions work both ways, look at your tag line and understand.
    Thank you. Everyone has to lean on someone at some point, and you guys are what I got at the moment.
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Pfft last time I try to cheer you up
    Still hasn't been a first time.
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Quote Originally Posted by cevulirn View Post
    Still hasn't been a first time.
    Like I said, be glad you didn't waste a decade. You thought she was the one...she wasn't, now you know, only took a year. That's not so bad. Best to be done with it sooner rather than later.

If you really need someone to say it, then fine, you're a good guy, you'll find a better gal. But you won't find her by moping. If you really really need to, then take two weeks to mope...I promise all you'll done is have wasted two more weeks, but fine wallow in it if you must. You're a good one, you'll bounce back just fine.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

"Love" is a crapshoot at best, I think.

I've been with the same woman for 32 years but could not honestly say what has kept us together that long. We are completely different people in so many ways.

Right now my 20-something kids are killing me with their BS.

A wise man told me over 30 years ago: "Kids...first they eat your bread, than they eat your heart".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12