Thread: Nice documentary of British preppers.

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Nice documentary of British preppers.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Haven't got time to watch it now but I must say isn't it an Oxymoron to even talk about British Prepper and surviving Armagddon? With no firearms ownership holding on to your shit is going to be a matter of brute force with a Cricket bat.

I'd get myself a nice cabin on one of those outlying scottish isles in the north and dig in. I would never attempt in on the mainland it would be suicide. Too many intersecting death zones.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Haven't got time to watch it now but I must say isn't it an Oxymoron to even talk about British Prepper and surviving Armagddon? With no firearms ownership holding on to your shit is going to be a matter of brute force with a Cricket bat.
    They just have to get creative and improvise some weapons.

Also guns aren't totally banned. They can actually get suppressed .22s easier than we can. Although not optimum, a few mouthfuls of .22 LR might be enough to turn around a mob of people if you needed it to.

North Ireland actually has some lax gun laws. No magazine limits on rifles and handguns and they even have legal open carry and concealed carry.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"