Thread: wtb russian molot rpk74 45rd plum and black ribbed paki slab side black and brown waffle

wtb russian molot rpk74 45rd plum and black ribbed paki slab side black and brown waffle

I'm looking for new or used molot 45 rd. Ak74 mags one black and one plum with the vertical ribbes. Made of polymer 45rd rpk 74 russian mags made in molot factory. Also looming for one brown waffle and one black slab side pakistani mag. As well as any other rare russian mags or other rare ak mags. Let me know what u have and the price. Looking also for the russian quad stack ak mag and the ak74 drum. Looking for white, light and dark green, black, and plum valmet mags. As. Well if you have any of these mags let me k ow. I will pay cash or am willing to trade. For just about anything. My number is 920-460-4882 text or call or email me at steyrauglmg223@gmail.com

Also looking for 45rd. Bulgy ak74 mags and different color bulgy ak74 30rd. Mags. Thanks call me or gext me at 920-460-4882 thanks anthony or email me at steyraug223@gmail.com. if u have any other rare ak mags please. Contact me
    Anthony