Thread: Making room in the safe... a bunch of rifles for sale. AKs, AR, Mini-14...

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011

Making room in the safe... a bunch of rifles for sale. AKs, AR, Mini-14...

I went on a little buying spree over the last couple months and literally can't close the door to my safe... so it's time to make some room.
    For sale in Southern Vermont. Discount for FTF cash sale or multiple purchase. Prices include USPS priority shipping to the lower 48. Payment by usps money order or discreet paypal. I'll accept a personal check or bank check but I'll hold the rifle for 7 days before shipping. First "I'll take it" gets it. Make sure your FFL will accept shipment from a non-FFL with a color copy of my drivers lic. If you have any questions, ask before committing to buy.

Check back... I may add more as I dig deeper in to the safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Mosin M38 carbine. I've owned a bunch of these over the years, I hung on to this one because I thought it was the nicest. Year and info will have to wait until I dig the rifle out for some pics.

$275 shipped

(Pics coming)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) Ruger Mini-14 Ranch rifle. Blued, 581 series. Olive Drab green Hogue stock. Upgraded the rear sight to the Mini200 Tech-site. Includes the factory ruger scope rings, one 5rd mag, two Ruger factor 20rd mags. Also includes a thing that straps on to the stock that holds a 20rd mag. I bought it used but it was very lightly used. I probably have about 100-150rds through it personally. I think I have a total of 8 additional ruger factory 20rd mags that I'd be willing to let go for an little more $$$.

$725 shipped

(pics coming)

(1) 20" HBAR AR-15 A2. DPMS lower, Del-ton assembled upper. I picked up the new complete A2 lower years ago and it sat in the safe for a while until I finally ordered an upper from Del-ton. I went with a fixed A2 upper, 20" 1-9 twist chrome lined HBAR. I have about 300-400 rounds of only brass case M193 through it.

$700 shipped

(pics coming)

(2) Mak-90's. Both have had the original furniture removed and both have Black K-var NATO length black furniture. I have no idea the round count on these because I received them used.

$750 each shipped or $1400 shipped for the pair.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) TGI AMD-65. Unfired, brand new in the original box with all accessories. Hand fit Romanian gas tube. I spent hours flaring and fitting the gas tube so it fits tight & straight, no movement. The lower handguard only required minor milling of the wood and it is solid as well, no movement. The rifle was not modified in any way so the original furniture can be out back on as well. The original furniture is included.

SOLD
    Last edited by Nautilus; 10-05-2013 at 08:21 PM.