Thread: Check out this sweet knife from Berreta.

was_peacemaker

Check out this sweet knife from Berreta.

Its a bit pricy...not sure about the steel and the finish. Made in Italy. They make some good stuff there...at least in guns they do. What do you guys think? Maybe a little to mall ninja?

http://www.berettausa.com/products/b...tkx-120-fixed/

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

The steel, N690c is made by Bohler out of Germany and is good stuff. There are some pretty good makers in Italy but I don't know off hand who Beretta uses.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Simmons View Post
    The steel, N690c is made by Bohler out of Germany and is good stuff. There are some pretty good makers in Italy but I don't know off hand who Beretta uses.
    Seems like it may be made by Fox knives out of Italy. You know anything about them?

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

No not really. In your post on Bladeforums there are some replies that would indicate they are a pretty good maker but Lion Steel is the only Italian maker I have knives from and they are very good.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell