Thread: FOR SALE: Romanian PSL -NEW!!

FOR SALE: Romanian PSL -NEW!!

Hello. I have for sale a Romanian PSL for sale that is BRAND NEW NEVER FIRED! It comes with 9 mags and pouches, all new and a 4x scope. Can't find the sling and cleaning kit...sorry. It will ship in a Bushmaster hard case. The laquer on the wood isn't the greatest and would be beatiful if redone. Just trying to be honest here. It's not that bad...that's the way it was when I got it. Also, the rubber eyepiece on the scope came a little scrunched. Only reason for selling is my interests have changed. As I said, rifle is new! I will sell for $1050 firm shipped to your dealer for everything. USPS Money Order only. No trades please. These are selling for crazy money on gunbroker and don't come with as many mags. Thanks for looking.

Receiver says TGI FPK. Price lowered to $1,000 shipped to your dealer

$950 shipped to your dealer for everything. Final price drop! If I can't sell it for this price I'll keep it. I have a lot transactions (100% perfect feedback) on Gunbroker with the same user name. Had perfect feedback here too before the sight went down awhile back. Buy with confidence!

Sold locally. Thanks for looking. Moderator, Please close thread?! Thank You