Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christie will be the next P.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    I really hope Brian Schweitzer (former governor of Montana) throws his hat in the ring. He's a moderate, mostly pro-gun Western Democrat who could really bring this country together, representing rural and urban interests alike. He was one of the outspoken speakers at the 2012 Dem convention, just like Obama was in 2004 which got his name out there and had people take notice. I doubt he'd nominate any anti-gun SCOTUS picks, so that could be critical as I'm sure Scalia and/or Thomas WILL be retiring within the next 7 years, if they even make it through the rest of Obama's term.

We don't need another fucking dynasty of Bush or Clinton in there again. Hillary has enough baggage of her own. We need some fresh blood.

And Christie is just an opportunistic hack. He'll fellate whichever side can gain him political leverage, just like he did Obama during Hurricane Sandy one week before the election.
    You have actually had two recent posts that make sense & I agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Goodman View Post
    So now our candidates are defined by gender, race, ethnicity etc. and "issues" are just baggage that comes with our favored warm body.
    It just keeps getting better!
    When are we going to have a pro white candidate?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123