Thread: Sight problems?

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Sight problems?

Ok, so just to make sure I have this down right... If you're shooting too far right, push the drum on the front sight left to move your shots left (side opposite of the charging handle), correct? I was trying to fine tune the zero (or as close as it gets to it) for the up coming deer season, but it seems my rifle is shooting even further off now? Or do I have this backwards?
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Just the opposite. If it is shooting right, moving the drum to the right makes you bring the muzzle to the left to realign it. So to adjust for shooting right of aim, move the front sight to the right.

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Just the opposite as nut said. Rear sights you move the way you want the bullets to go, front sights you push in the direction the bullets are hitting.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Well then that explains everything. Ran out of time yesterday, but I'll be back out again today.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".