Thread: Bulgarian AKS-74U Krinkov Krink AK74 AK47 5.45

Bulgarian AKS-74U Krinkov Krink AK74 AK47 5.45

Rifle is currently a SBR. I have listed in this forum due to the number of requests for selling as a NON-SBR weapon. Options listed below.

I am selling part of my collection due to medical bills that are not being covered by insurance.

Here is my personal Krinkov that was built at Frontline Armory in Mountaintop, PA using the appropriate tooling and assembly protocols. Rifle is built on an Amory USA receiver with a 100% Bulgaria unissued parts kit including a chrome lined Krinkov barrel. This was built a few years ago before all the nonsense with barrel importation.

Rifle is currently on a form 1 in PA as a SBR. Gun was completed in early 2007 and has never had any issues. Approximately 750 rounds through rifle, all non corrosive wolf ammo. Rifle head spaced 100%. Chambered in 545x39 this is a dream to shoot. Rifle will come with 1 magazine, original sling, and para case. Original Bulgarian finish is on the weapon. I planned on doing a refinish in cerakote but never got around to it. Proper rivets were used and are seated and installed correctly. No parts were ground or forced to fit. All items were hand fit and installed correctly. This is a very nice piece and a great shooter. You can schedule a face to face inspection if you are local. Please email requests. I can meet at Advanced Arms in Pittston, PA.

This item must transfer to your dealer unless a PA resident and appropriate transfer taxes are by the buyer. Before you bid on this item, make sure you can own this S.B.R. in the state and area you live in and that the chief law enforcement officer of the area you live in will sign for you to have it. IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN A SBR WEAPON, I HAVE LISTED 2 ADDITIONAL OPTIONS BELOW. This S.B.R. must be shipped to a class 3 dealer if you cannot pick up locally. Purchaser to pay the actual shipping cost to be determined by your class 3 dealers address. There will be a 200.00 ATF stamp transfer fee that is not included in the price of this auction that goes to ATF and will have to be paid to the dealer doing the transfer for you along with any other fees your dealer charges you to do the transfer. So if you do not live in PA., you would pay the final auction price, the actual shipping cost to your class 3 dealer, the 200.00 to the dealer to send into ATF for your stamp and any fees the dealer charges for doing the transfer for you. If you live in PA and we do the transfer locally, you would pay the final auction price, you would not have the shipping charges and you would have to pay the 200.00 to be sent into ATF for your Stamp. We do not ship to CA. Must be shipped to a class 3 dealer, purchaser to pay the actual shipping cost to be determined by your class 3 dealers address. Money orders or certified funds. Money orders must be US Postal money orders. Any questions just e-mail me and Thanks for looking. Good Luck!!

I have been asked to offer this as a title one firearm and will offer the following to the winning bidder. 1. I will notify the ATF of the change of status to a non-sbr firearm. 2. The buyer will be responsible for providing a muzzle extension of proper length and thread size. 3. The buyer will be responsible for $75.00 to 100.00 gunsmith fee for permanent attachment of device. This will be professionally and correctly installed prior to shipment.

I have also received an email requesting cutting the receiver and selling as a parts kit. This would also be an option available to the buyer. I would take care of the receiver at no extra cost as well as notification to the ATF.

Asking price 1750.00 + shipping and any other associated fees as described above

I was on this forum a few years ago but apparently lost mt credentials.I do have feedback on other boards as well as the bay and broker.

Please email me for fastest response. Thank you!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 73cj5; 10-26-2013 at 09:11 PM.