Thread: Open Carry at Wall Mart.

Open Carry at Wall Mart.

Stopped by Wall Mart on he way home from work. See a guy in his late 20's fit and trim. Pistol on his side. Shirt tucked in. As I passed him, I said. Hey, nice pistol. Nice to see some open carry.

First he looked at me kinda strange. Got a smile on his face and said. Thanks Man! Second time in 20 years living in WV that I have seen open carry. I told the guy that usually I keep mine hidden. I was on my way home from work. So was not carrying one on me at the time.

First time was at a gass station near where I hunt. Noticed a Walther P .22 on a hip. I asked the guy if he liked his pistol. He said, heck yeah. Then handed it to me for inspection. I thought that was kinda weird as I would never hand a loaded pistol to a stranger.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Open carry....sigh....
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Yeah know what you mean, I was at Tractor supply years ago with a belly band and saw a farmer type walking in with a flap holstered weapon. I said I'm carrying too. thanks

I see that every now and then at wal mart around here.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

was_peacemaker
    I open carry.

Team GunsNet Silver 12/2011 N/A's Avatar

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    I see that here in Texas....limited of course to licensed police officers, et cetera.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Ironicly I saw some one open carrying at Wal Mart today.
    Doobie Doobie Doo..

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by N/A View Post
    I see that here in Texas....limited of course to licensed police officers, et cetera.
    You haven't been in my neighborhood... but we're country folk...
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Texas...at the intersection of I-20 and the Korean War Veterans Memorial Higheway
    Quote Originally Posted by El Laton Caliente View Post
    You haven't been in my neighborhood... but we're country folk...
    LOL, I was talking about Wallyworld...not the real world. Where I'm at right now, when I get up to go at night, I walk outside naked and piss on the grass. Now that is real open carry.
    No enemy of America would have ever been killed if they didn't show up to be killed. HDR

Our local walmart just started carrying Black Rifles after a few years without them and the Sporting goods guys have been getting verbally abused by some of the shoppers.

The county I'm in is too blue for open carry. There would be a panic if you walked into our walmart open carry.
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail." ----- Jack Burton 1986

Just got back, and they got some ammo in this morning. THe .22 flew off of the shelf. Still had about 1k of .223 left, 1k of 7.62x30 (in 20 rn boxes) 4 250 rnd boxes of .45 and .40. I didn't buy any.

Quote Originally Posted by hylitutrao View Post
    My next US Army paid trip to Nam, I'll check it out.

11/5/13
    - 40 boxes Federal Lightning .22LR 50 rd
    - 10 boxes Remington .22LR 225 rd

Last night's delivery. I did get one box of the 225 boxes. Left the rest alone. Taking my son to the range after school today. One last session before winter.

Tonight's delivery.

11/6/13
    - 1 box Winchester .32
    - 5 boxes Winchester .22 MAG
    - 1 box Winchester .30-30
    - 8 boxes Tula .223
    - 1 box Tula 9mm
    - 9 boxes Tula 7.62x39
    - 30 boxes American Eagle .223
    - 10 boxes Winchester 7.62
    - 28 boxes Federal 5.56 150 rd

ehh, I have mixed feelings about open carry in public places/events. We have the right to do so, but sometimes the retards I see doing it make me a bit nervous. Sometimes its just a way for them to get attention. Though I suppose it could cut down on the EBT riots.