Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A cavity search too far

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by L1A1Rocker View Post
    I'm a BIG believer in jury nullification. Any charges against a person making this right I would rule as "justifiable" and vote not guilty.
    Same, without question in a case like this.

Everyone involved should be fired, prosecuted for sexual assault, sexual battery, illegal detention, conspiracy to commit sexual assault, and what ever crime a violation of someones 4th amendment rights constitutes.

This guy should get paid, big. He should end up owning the homes, cars, and bank accounts of the judge, officers, and doctors involved.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    Everyone involved should be fired, prosecuted for sexual assault, sexual battery, illegal detention, conspiracy to commit sexual assault, and what ever crime a violation of someones 4th amendment rights constitutes.

This guy should get paid, big. He should end up owning the homes, cars, and bank accounts of the judge, officers, and doctors involved.
    While everything you say is right, and what should happen, I'll bet that those responsible will get off on some kind of technicality, or something else some slick defense attorney can find to throw a wrench into the whole thing and make it all seem like the plaintiff was, totally, at fault.

Never underestimate the power of a slick lawyer.

(Is there any Gunsnet member who is close to this area that can keep us updated?)
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

A cavity search too far

Heads need to roll!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    I carry a gun because I can't carry a cop on my back!

I'm not 100% on board with this assessment but the editorial is pretty hilarious.

http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...-all-anal-but/
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    The judge who authorized that search warrant needs to be disbarred, at the very least.

Someone who has such little respect for the constitution (namely the 4th Amendment) has no business serving on the bench in any capacity.
    If our President (and it pains me to capitalize the title when used to describe Obama)... if our President has no respect for our Constitution, then why should anyone else?

This Country is in desperate need of some good old vigilante justice.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    I'm not 100% on board with this assessment but the editorial is pretty hilarious.

http://backwoodshome.com/blogs/Massa...-all-anal-but/
    Across the country, cries of jack-booted thuggery were excreted, and the involved officers (and medicos) became the butt of many inflamed and flatulent complaints. Many wanted to see the officers jammed up. I don’t want to get all anal about this, but it was pretty crappy for everyone to dump on the cops before hearing their side.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12