Thread: Made a 102 on my mid-term and I am the lead on my group geography project!

was_peacemaker

Made a 102 on my mid-term and I am the lead on my group geography project!

Made a 102 on my World Civs mid-term. Its 30% of our grade. I kind of protested to the teacher that it should have been at least a 105-107. Possibly score was a 110 with extra credit. I like to score at least a 105 on my mid-terms in history so I got a enough cushion to skip the final and walk out with an A.

Anyway my assigned group project in World Geography is "Russian Military capabilities and awareness". Really?!? I did a 12 page paper on this subject in English 114 and smashed it. I mean come on...I read websites (like many here) on such topics for personal interest and entertainment.

So I assigned one girl to study their economy, defense spending, and terrain. Another guy is doing their air defenses, and Nuclear Program, and another girl is doing the Air Force and the Navy. I am going to do the introduction, infantry and armor. Possibly their peacekeeping ops, counter-terrorism and spec-ops. Depending!

I supplied them with a host of websites with plenty of info on the subjects. I am digging this a lot!

Good. Make sure we get to read your study.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Ditto, I would love a copy. I grew up an Army brat during the waning years of the cold war and remember reading all my dad's old FMs on the Soviet union, how their army was structured, vehicles, weapons, and such. It's pretty much when I fell hard for the Kalashnikov rifle.