Thread: Well I guess you're never too young...

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

Well I guess you're never too young...

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Neat but I found it just a little creepy!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    I think i'm seeing some of the kids fingers doing things on the frets that i'm NOT hearing in the music.

Assuming they actually are playing it and not just doing air guitar with an actual guitar in their hands...
    Those kids look like maybe 7 years or so...tops.
    I wonder if their talent is so great they could read any Dr.Seuss book (translated into NK of course) or did they spend all their time learning how to parrot that one piece just so Kim Jong Ding Dong could put the video out to the world in an effort to prove his country is "obvious superiority" because their children are "better".

The Russians used to do the same shit back in the height of the soviet days, hence the modern jokes like "in communist Russia, ak-47 shoot you" or "president assassinate you" or some other comparison that always declares themselves obviously superior because of their communist ways.

Remember the military propaganda video that shows Ding Dong pointing a pistol right at one of his generals nutsack?
    Wouldn't be the first time they added in audio to a video like they did with the pew pew laser sounds of their rockets being launched.
    History has a severe case of stuttering complicated by chronic hiccups.
    It always repeats itself and it never fails that something will go horribly wrong along the way.

Direct democracy is a gang rape. Eight men vote to rape one woman and the woman has to accept it because the majority decided that it was ok. A constitutional republic on the other hand is eight men and one woman with a full mag. Think about it for a while until it hurts your head.

I... didn't like it. How bout this to refresh your ears?

I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Team Gunsnet SILVER 05/2012 deth502's Avatar

uber fucking creepy.

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by stinker View Post
    I think i'm seeing some of the kids fingers doing things on the frets that i'm NOT hearing in the music.

Assuming they actually are playing it and not just doing air guitar with an actual guitar in their hands...
    Those kids look like maybe 7 years or so...tops.
    I wonder if their talent is so great they could read any Dr.Seuss book (translated into NK of course) or did they spend all their time learning how to parrot that one piece just so Kim Jong Ding Dong could put the video out to the world in an effort to prove his country is "obvious superiority" because their children are "better".
    This absolutely, IF the kids are actually playing it's because they've been forced into it and do nothing else.

you should watch the vice documentary on NK.

The Eagles are looking' kinda weird these days...

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation
    Quote Originally Posted by charger0122 View Post
    you should watch the vice documentary on NK.
    this one is pretty good as well