Thread: Promags in a Norinco 84S?

Promags in a Norinco 84S?

I am working on my collection of mags for my 84S, but it is a slow and costly adventure. I am getting one here and two there, so it will take some time.

I have read about some people having no issues using the Promag magazines, like these.

http://grabagun.com/magazines/rifle-...d-poly-bl.html

Anybody here successfully using these magazines? Any other options/suggestions?

Guns Network Contributor 04/2013 El Laton Caliente's Avatar

IIRC, the Promags are patterned after Euro mag, the Bulgarian I think. I remeber some people getting the Bulgies to work with some fitting. My sugestion would be to try one and play with the dremel. You wouldn't be out much money. Still they would really likely only be range mags though.
    Last edited by El Laton Caliente; 12-27-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    We found out what "dealing" with progressive lefties is all about. Our side gives up something, they give up nothing and the progressives come back in a month or a year and want us to give up more... rinse and repeat...

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I would recommend what ELC said, if you can get one to work, the try others. I personally have only had luck with the Pro-mag made for the GSG-5. All others that I have tried was money thrown away.

That isn't to say that they made others that work, just that they don't have a history of quality mags.