Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Confronted by an Angry Bitch

Team GunsNetwork PLATINUM 10/2012 rci2950's Avatar

Confronted by an Angry Bitch

After they approached you, should have let the child scream and do whatever she wanted until your wife came out. Just read a magazine while the kid accosts everyone in the waiting room like modern parents normally do.
    Gunsnet member since 2002
    Salt Water Cowboy - Dolphin 38

Sounds like the shrink needs a SHRINK., oh well she is now on the Obama "can't buy a gun" executive order ban for mental disorder., oh well? Film at eleven.

Personally, I have no respect for the psycho babble crowd. They are little better than a witch doctor. Just a way to shed responsibility. You aren't at fault for your problems. It is because you were (fill in the blank) as a child.

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    It is ignorant to tell a little kid to shut up...it doesn't work...as you may have noticed by your lack of ability to shut the child up.

Of course the bitch should mind her own business...it's not like you were punching the kid in the face or anything.
    I agree the threat of a spanking when we get to the car does the trick after the first time.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    And if you don't tell them to shut up you have zero chance they ever will. They aren't mind readers but they do need direction at times. Your reply is what I expect from a liberal douche.
    Yes.

Now, what does work, at least on male children, is to grab them firmly right above the elbow and in a low, quivering with rage, voice, tell them to be quiet or; we're going outside! If you do need to take them outside, it needs to be memorable.

Returns June 3rd.

Little children that will not mind? Just sell them as slaves. Any SOB that interferes while you are training these little "Welps" need an education. Tell them to read the Dred Scott Decision.

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

[QUOTE=Kadmos;350494]
    It's not all that different than training a dog, when you get right down to it[/QUOTE

There is some truth to this.

I trained my kids with a rolled up newspaper and a swift whack in the nose when they misbehaved

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Here's my take. First of all a waiting room is for patients not the wife and kids, uncle, aunt, cousin etc., who drove you to the doctor. My doctor has a sign that reads, "If you are not a patient please feel free to wait in your car". Nothing like standing in a crowded waiting room only to see a patient come out and 2-3 people stand up and walk out with them.

As far as asking/telling a child to "shut up" or "be quiet" I say tell them once. I see no reason as an adult why I need to explain myself to a child for something as simple as being quiet. Tell them and if they don't comply take them by the hand and leave the room. If you want to take them outside and spank them, let them play, go sit in your car then by all means do any or all these things but if you simply follow the logic that a waiting room is for patients it's all rather moot.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    It's amazing how well children behave and respond when sugar is removed from their diet. Or one can simply ignore the consequences of diet and go with all this psychobabble/conservative/liberal bullshit.
    Amen to that. My kid occasionally got candy, but no soda, no sugar bomb cereal, no cupcakes as daily snacks, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Davepool
    I trained my kids with a rolled up newspaper and a swift whack in the nose when they misbehaved
    You gotta swat the ass, not the face. First they don't see it coming, also they don't end up with a nervous disposition.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

You were far more polite than I would have been.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    the same thing happened to me before but vise-versa.I was in a place called sheltons clothing looking a work clothes on my off day so my twins were with me. they kept acting up and i've told them to shut and stop running aroung the store twice. well the third time came along and i have had enough by then so i told the to shut up and go outside and wait for me in the car with there older brother and i'd be out there to whoop there asses in a bit. so i kept shopping and this 60 something year old man that had marine tats up his arm kept looking at me funny. i just ignored it and finished up and headed back to the car when i heard the old man say hey! young man! come here for a min. i was like awe hell he didn't like the way i was talking to me kids in the store and i'm fixing to have to fight this big ass old man. so i walked up to him all ready to get it on when he said, son i just want to shake your hand. i was like what for?? he said most parents don't give a shit what there kids do anymore and i was the first man to get on to mine and take them out of the store in many years. that made me feel real good like i was doing something right. well the kids got real quiet when i got in the truck waiting for there beating but i just scared them a little and everything was good the rest of that day.
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by silentkilla View Post
    the same thing happened to me before but vise-versa.I was in a place called sheltons clothing looking a work clothes on my off day so my twins were with me. they kept acting up and i've told them to shut and stop running aroung the store twice. well the third time came along and i have had enough by then so i told the to shut up and go outside and wait for me in the car with there older brother and i'd be out there to whoop there asses in a bit. so i kept shopping and this 60 something year old man that had marine tats up his arm kept looking at me funny. i just ignored it and finished up and headed back to the car when i heard the old man say hey! young man! come here for a min. i was like awe hell he didn't like the way i was talking to me kids in the store and i'm fixing to have to fight this big ass old man. so i walked up to him all ready to get it on when he said, son i just want to shake your hand. i was like what for?? he said most parents don't give a shit what there kids do anymore and i was the first man to get on to mine and take them out of the store in many years. that made me feel real good like i was doing something right. well the kids got real quiet when i got in the truck waiting for there beating but i just scared them a little and everything was good the rest of that day.
    Nicely done.

When my daughter was about 3 we took a trip to the toy store to get a birthday present for her friend. I'm a easygoing guy and told her if she behaves and helps me pick out something for her friend then I will buy her a small toy.

Naturally she got a bit overwhelmed and mostly wanted to look for herself, I tried to keep her on task and told her we could take all time she wanted, but we had to pick out something for her friend first.

Well, she threw her first real fit then and there, laying on the ground kicking and screaming.

Without a word I picked her up, tossed her over my shoulder in a fireman's carry and walked her outside to put her in the car.

She was stunned, could not believe how ineffective her fit was, didn't say a word, didn't fight me, just shocked.

Before I could even start the car she meekly said "sorry daddy, I was bad"

"yes you were" I replied. And sat there for a moment.

She spoke up and said "Daddy, I know I'm not getting a toy today, but can we please go back in and get a present for my friend still? I promise to behave"

I took the chance, we went back in, she picked out a toy for her friend, made no mention of getting something for herself.

When we got back in the car she said "Thanks daddy, sorry I was bad"

I said "Fits will not get you want you want"

"Well I know that now" she replied in a very serious tone (I just barely managed to stop myself from laughing...kids are too cute)

That was the first, and last, fit she ever threw around me

By the way, within 5 minutes of us leaving we were singing songs and laughing, I count that among one of our best days.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

^Seems like a shocking concept to many of my generation that you don't have to cave in to your kids fits to be a loving parent.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

I would have told the bitch in a loud voice to shut up and sit down.

But the real problem with children in our society is the safety razor.

Now that most fathers and grandfathers no longer own a strop, the kids have gone to hell!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

All Pat Garrett needs is a "grooming purpose" razor with limited cutting surface.

Why would you need a "weapon" like a straight razor? You plan on going on a cutting spree through a school or something?
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    All Pat Garrett needs is a "grooming purpose" razor with limited cutting surface.

Why would you need a "weapon" like a straight razor? You plan on going on a cutting spree through a school or something?
    If you were a little older, you would realize that to shave with a straight, you need a large, leather razor srtrop to keep it sharp.

That strop was a multi purpose tool, essential for rearing children.
    Last edited by Pat Garrett; 02-21-2014 at 10:45 AM.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

So now you want to beat the kids with a strop in addition to cutting them with your deadly assault razor?

You should be limited to single blade disposables and a leather belt no wider than 1-1/2" or thicker than 1/8".
    Last edited by FunkyPertwee; 02-21-2014 at 10:54 AM.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Garrett View Post
    If you were a little older, you would realize that to shave with a straight, you need a large, leather razor srtrop to keep it sharp.

That strop was a multi purpose tool, essential for rearing children.
    I agree 100%. The problem is the kids (not all) but the ones that will push you as far as they can because they know there will be no consequences. Or at least not any they fear. Do you think a troubled child fears a "time out". The power of parenting has been taken away from parents, now it's called child abuse. Face it some kids require a heavy hand, if not you are not doing that child or society any favors. Lets see how they act when it's time to face the real world. "We reap what we sew".
    "I will never fail my comrades"

Just a slight sidetrack here, but have read through all these posting in this thread, I cannot help but notice we are all agreeing on something, kadmos and all. Even I am nodding in agreement and I dont have kids. Enjoy the moment. I am even bold enough to suggest a group hug. LOL

OK back to the topic again.

were gun laws are finally making since!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Just a slight sidetrack here, but have read through all these posting in this thread, I cannot help but notice we are all agreeing on something, kadmos and all. Even I am nodding in agreement and I dont have kids. Enjoy the moment. I am even bold enough to suggest a group hug. LOL

OK back to the topic again.
    lmao!!! your right
    only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you..1 jesus christ..2 the american soldier.. one died for your soul the other for your freedom ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast