Thread: Mora owners check in!

Mora owners check in!

Who here has one (or more!) of these handy little knives? Swedish steel and an old school geometry for around $15? What's not to love?

I have one of these:
    http://amzn.com/B009NZVZ3E
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

I've thought about picking up a couple to throw in a console/glovebox but haven't pulled the trigger yet. Great value!
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Never heard of them before now. Looks like it might be nice for skinning game.

I have a half dozen or so Moras. I have them scattered all around, in my shooting bag, tackle box, glove box of my car, etc. I love them. Great knife at a great price.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Great knives! Gave some to the family as Christmas gifts!
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Been meaning to get one for a long time. They're @ $30 in these parts and I've got knives so I haven;t jumped the gun yet.

Best deal on a laminated steel blade around though. Aparently they are the go-to bush knives in Scandinavia.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo GED View Post
    Been meaning to get one for a long time. They're @ $30 in these parts and I've got knives so I haven;t jumped the gun yet.

Best deal on a laminated steel blade around though. Aparently they are the go-to bush knives in Scandinavia.
    $30? what parts are you in?
    I am the master of my fate
    I am the captain of my soul

"(The Second Amendment) isn't a law but an enumerated right, a right that we cannot allow to be corralled to make politicians and ant-gun fanatics happy." ~Old Grump

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Got my first Mora today. Stopped at a local resale shop and this one was laying in the display case. Looks brand new and still has the factory edge. I can't find any exactly like it online so it's probably a few years old but it's the carbon steel version which I prefer over the stainless steel and for $20, (similar ones seem to be selling around $40) I was happy to add it to my collection. Feels great in the hand and it's very sharp. It's either going in my truck console with my fire steel or in the kitchen for some food prep.

Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Great knives! I have a bunch of them and gave some for Christmas.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!