Thread: Guitar Stolen...The Humanity!!!

Guitar Stolen...The Humanity!!!

This is just a horrible, tragic crime. I wonder if this isn't the work of the Laffing Devils.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...,5409284.story
    Face your fear, accept your war.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

I just can't wait until the hood rats who took the vest and guitar try to sell them. You know that high profile items like this are bound to raise some eye brows. If not a beating from some BLS fans.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive Perfector View Post
    I just can't wait until the hood rats who took the vest and guitar try to sell them. You know that high profile items like this are bound to raise some eye brows. If not a beating from some BLS fans.
    The Chicago Theater is in a swanky area. Not having seen the video I have no idea about who did it.

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

His original white Bullseye Les Paul was stolen once too. It was a late '70s antique white Les Paul Custom that his parents gave him as a graduation gift. He had the bullseye pattern painted on it when he started playing for Ozzy (Ozzy didn't want his new guitarist playing a guitar that was virtually identical to the iconic white Custom that Randy Rhoads used). After a number of years, a fan noticed it in a Texas pawn shop. He bought it, then arranged for its return. I have one of his signature models that is basically a copy of that guitar.

If anyone tries to sell it, a pelham blue bullseye Les Paul is going to stick out like a sore thumb.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by nfa1934 View Post
    His original white Bullseye Les Paul was stolen once too. It was a late '70s antique white Les Paul Custom that his parents gave him as a graduation gift. He had the bullseye pattern painted on it when he started playing for Ozzy (Ozzy didn't want his new guitarist playing a guitar that was virtually identical to the iconic white Custom that Randy Rhoads used). After a number of years, a fan noticed it in a Texas pawn shop. He bought it, then arranged for its return. I have one of his signature models that is basically a copy of that guitar.

If anyone tries to sell it, a pelham blue bullseye Les Paul is going to stick out like a sore thumb.
    Curious question? Are his sig guitars that are for sale to the public setup to take those huge gauge strings that he uses?

Team GunsNet Platinum 07/2011 nfa1934's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Curious question? Are his sig guitars that are for sale to the public setup to take those huge gauge strings that he uses?
    They are set up with 10s from the factory.
    If I had a dollar for every time CAPITALISM was blamed for problems caused by the GOVERNMENT, I'd be a fat filmmaker with a baseball cap.

12 string guitars only have 6 extra strings, but they're 85 TIMES as likely to be used in a song about wizards.

I like big 'bots and I cannot lie...
    I got the model from Bandai.

Quote Originally Posted by TEN-32 View Post
    The Chicago Theater is in a swanky area. Not having seen the video I have no idea about who did it.
    Never been anywhere near that rat hole thankfully. But I'm under the assumption that the perps knew the items belonged to a "celebrity", saw dollar signs and grabbed them. I see no other reason anybody would grab the stuff. None of BLS's hardcore fans wouldn't pull a stunt like that.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Never been anywhere near that rat hole thankfully. But I'm under the assumption that the perps knew the items belonged to a "celebrity", saw dollar signs and grabbed them. I see no other reason anybody would grab the stuff. None of BLS's hardcore fans wouldn't pull a stunt like that.
    3 male blacks.

I am biting my tongue so hard right now...

was_peacemaker
    Hardcore BLS fans would have ran the perps down and gave em a straight up butt whoopin and brought the guitar back to its rightful place.