Thread: Up to 50% off cases of 6 #10 Cans of Thrive Life Freeze Dried Food

Up to 50% off cases of 6 #10 Cans of Thrive Life Freeze Dried Food

Hi guys,
    I know I don't post often but I wanted to share a big sale Thrive Life is having from now until March 25th. The deal is savings on 6 packs of our #10 cans and 10 packs of our pantry sized cans. All cases are discounted some as much as 50% off the retail price.

Flyer

To order you can browse directly from my consultant website

If you have any questions please post here or send me an e-mail at troy@novaready.com and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks,

Troy

Quote Originally Posted by Novaready View Post
    Hi guys,
    I know I don't post often but I wanted to share a big sale Thrive Life is having from now until March 25th. The deal is savings on 6 packs of our #10 cans and 10 packs of our pantry sized cans. All cases are discounted some as much as 50% off the retail price.

Flyer
    And I would want one of these........WHY????
    If you don't like cops, the next time you need help, call a dope smoker.

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Novaready View Post
    Hi guys,

Flyer

To order you can browse directly from my consultant website

If you have any questions please post here or send me an e-mail at troy@novaready.com and I'd be happy to help you out.

Thanks,

Troy
    Troy, I would strongly suggest that you communicate with the Gunsnet ownership before making another similar post in the future. You are obviously using Gunsnet to advertise a specific company. Without proper permission don't be surprised that you're unable to post anything here in the future.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.