Thread: Dream Time SVD at a dream price!

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.

Dream Time SVD at a dream price!

Might very well be a one of a kind. Out of the 100 imported, how many are still new, in box, with all accessories?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=397619615

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Current Bid $14,525.00
    Yeah, I would call that a dream price.

Only in my dreams...
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Those are things for collectors. I have a buddy that had one of those, he shot it, I shot it. It wasn't all that and a bag of chips for accuracy. Any stock M1A would out shoot it. Kicked like an MF too. Honestly for that money you could buy a crap load of suppressors, ammo, SBR's or even 1 good full auto.

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yep, have to be a pure collector to enjoy this at the price it sold for.

Forum Administrator

"Those are things for collectors. I have a buddy that had one of those, he shot it, I shot it. It wasn't all that and a bag of chips for accuracy. Any stock M1A would out shoot it. Kicked like an MF too. Honestly for that money you could buy a crap load of suppressors, ammo, SBR's or even 1 good full auto."

Ok I'm getting worried about you now......

Let me tell you what this rifle does with 7n1 54r at 100 yrds......it will put a whole through a whole all day long or 7/16" moa...at 250 yrds 1.25" all day long at 300 yrds 2.75" all day long. At 880 yrds it do 8" center mass all day long. As a military sniper rifle they are surprisingly accurate.....the .308 version is amazing and tested above the PSG1...it's all about skill, optics, ammo and surprisingly having a great day at the range. So yes, I do disagree with your findings as some days are good and sometimes I even wonder why I even came out to the range, they have improved the original 7n1 load for the newer design.
    Last edited by Gunsmoke; 07-04-2015 at 07:29 AM.