Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christians, You’re Not Victims

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    What do you mean?
    in the area of time I am talking about, the media did EVERYTHING they could to keep homosexual men out of the mix.
    I mean everything, needle users, men and women that slept around, we knew and they would not say.
    homosexual men.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You try so hard to act as though "science" has figured everything out and therefore God isn't involved.

Yet you cannot answer a simple question "why is nature the way it is?".

Going again to my example of nuclear fusion that powers stars, of course "science" knows how fusion works and "science" knows that 4 hydrogens have slightly more mass than one helium (the difference being converted into pure energy).

Yet I ask "WHY is it that there is a mass difference?" Where did hydrogen COME FROM?

Answer me that one.
    Why the hell are you asking me? I'm not a damn physicist or cosmologist. I'm sure there's a very good answer to that question if you asked the right person though. Just because you or I don't know doesn't mean someone else doesn't, or that such a question is unknowable.

Oh and also let me add that your use of the past tense is incorrect. We ARE a very frightful and ignorant species, not "were".
    You do have a point there...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

I cannot seem to get page 2 so I am trying this.
    it worked.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Why the hell are you asking me? I'm not a damn physicist or cosmologist. I'm sure there's a very good answer to that question if you asked the right person though. Just because you or I don't know doesn't mean someone else doesn't, or that such a question is unknowable.

You do have a point there...
    you have told us so many times how to think and what to think, why do you think we would not turn to you for guidance?

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Why the hell are you asking me? I'm not a damn physicist or cosmologist.
    You keep asserting that science has it all figured out and that God cannot be involved, so I simply want you to explain it to me. Not a difficult thing for you to do.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    You keep asserting that science has it all figured out and that God cannot be involved, so I simply want you to explain it to me. Not a difficult thing for you to do.
    Well, except for the fact that he's an ignoramous.
    Returns June 3rd.

Bear in mind that these "great societies" in history also actively promoted pedophilia. The ancient Greeks, including Plato, were very accepting of "boy love."

Acceptance of faggotry virtually always leads to acceptance of pedophilia. Perversion begets more perversion.
    If you don't like cops, the next time you need help, call a dope smoker.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Garrett View Post
    Bear in mind that these "great societies" in history also actively promoted pedophilia. The ancient Greeks, including Plato, were very accepting of "boy love."

Acceptance of faggotry virtually always leads to acceptance of pedophilia. Perversion begets more perversion.
    Pedophiles will probably be the Democrats next persecuted minority. Its coming for sure.
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12