Thread: WTS: Nightforce 20MOA 2-Piece Sight Base for Winchester 70 Long Action

Gunsnet Contributor 03/14 alamo308's Avatar

Unhappy WTS: Nightforce 20MOA 2-Piece Sight Base for Winchester 70 Long Action

This offering is for one set of Nightforce 20MOA 2-Piece Sight Base for Winchester 70 Long Action. Includes installation kit with required screws, torx wrench, and instructions.

Unused. In original box complete with original packaging.

Built to Mil. Std. 1913 specifications, these bases are machined with a 20 MOA taper and finished with a matte black mil-spec coating. Allows mounting of scope to retain the maximum amount of internal elevation adjustment, and to shoot longer range while maintaining the capability to return to original 100-yard zero.

Price: $95 OBO. FREE SHIPPING by ground!!! May be by USPS, UPS, or FedEx ...to any US address, from ZIP code 78240.

$95 by PayPal, or USPS Money Order, or Bank cashier's check (will provide appropriate email or snail-mail address to winner). Insurance optional, but recommended.

First PM "I'll take it" gets it.

NOTE: Subject to prior sale via local purchase.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alamo308; 04-22-2014 at 07:20 AM. Reason: Added required info.

No matter. Welcome.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Gold 07/2012 / Super Moderator Gunreference1's Avatar

Alamo308, per forum rules you need to include a price and either your state or ZIP code.

Steve
    After today, it's all historical.

Gunsnet Contributor 03/14 alamo308's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunreference1 View Post
    Alamo308, per forum rules you need to include a price and either your state or ZIP code.
    Steve
    Thanks, Steve. I had that information in the original post, but deleted it after I saw the rule concerning minimum # of posts. I will try again now, since I guess it's okay I guess?