Thread: Why You Should Want Hillary v. Jeb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Why You Should Want Hillary v. Jeb

When you mention the prospect of Clinton vs. Bush 2016 a funny thing happens.

First, there is the reflexive response: "Oh no, not again. We don't need more dynastic politics in this country."

But upon further reflection, you realize Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton would be a great race and actually good for the country.

Let's review.

QUALIFICATIONS—THEY’VE BOTH GOT THEM.

Barack Obama won the presidency because in an election where the premium was on change, it mattered little that he was inexperienced. In fact, it was an asset.

http://news.yahoo.com/why-want-hilla...-politics.html

Qualifications? Really? Such as Benghazi and love for illegals?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Humm? We know Hillary is a Leftest Bitch. Ole Jeb Bush says entering the United States Illegally is an act of Love? Would you vote for that kind of Border protection? An act of love?

I'm sick of "lesser of two evils" elections.

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    The nwo and the press it owns is still running the "we get to vote for the candidates of their choice" bs.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

I want Hitlery and Jeb...

In a cage match.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Lol that'd be awesome.

But look at this;
    Rand Paul: 'We Can't Invite The Whole World' To Immigrate To U.S.

Paul's comment was in response to a question about former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush's (R) recent statement that undocumented immigration was "an act of love," and not a felony. Bush's remarks were quickly criticized by conservatives who oppose immigration reform.

Paul was not among those critics, however. "I don't want to say [Bush] is terrible for saying this," Paul told ABC's Jonathan Karl. "If it were me, what I would have said is, people who seek the American dream are not bad people. However, we can't invite the whole world."

Paul declined to say outright whether or not he agreed with Bush, only saying that the former governor could have been "more artful, maybe, in the way he presented this."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...usaolp00000592

Why do we only get to vote for losers chosen by the East Coast Elitist? Damn another McCain or Romney? The RNC and DNC are both going to choose a Damn Liberal.

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ready View Post
    Nail on the damn head!
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".