Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If a nuclear bomb exploded in downtown Washington, what should you do?

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Did I get the number wrong? I thought 93 crashed in Pennsylvania...
    You are a smart man, think about the whole sentence.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

I'd go to the Red Cross and donate blood, then see what else I could do to help.

But then again, I'm not rooting for the terrorists like some of you apparently are. I guess a few of you were sad Flight 93 didn't make it to Washington.
    You're a moron. So, just how much fall out would you walk through to get the Red Cross station?
    Returns June 3rd.

Most likely target? I think not, unless they were real stupid. Their goal is to hurt the United S of A, not help it. At this point, all they need to do is just sit back in their caves and watch it all fall apart.
    http://www.theonion.com/articles/fbi...and-enj,35788/

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

Hope like hell the politicians didn't survive, then off to war we go.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    You're a moron. So, just how much fall out would you walk through to get the Red Cross station?
    Well, I live in Missouri....so...likely not much. The blood would of course be portable and the Red Cross can figure out how to get it there.

I don't care how much you all may consider the government "terrorists", unjust, corrupt, etc....this thread is full of anti-American fail.

5.8 million of MY fellow citizens live in the Metro area there, a nuke going off near them is not something I would "cheer for".

Well, I live in Missouri....so...likely not much. The blood would of course be portable and the Red Cross can figure out how to get it there.

I don't care how much you all may consider the government "terrorists", unjust, corrupt, etc....this thread is full of anti-American fail.

5.8 million of MY fellow citizens live in the Metro area there, a nuke going off near them is not something I would "cheer for".
    Just as you can't recognize the truth when its shown to you, you also can't recognize a joke when you read it.

Now, continue your regularly scheduled trolling.

Returns June 3rd.

Noticed who old kadmos completely ignored by attempt to educate him.

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    Don't ruin his I'm better than you swine, buzz. Its all he's got.
    Returns June 3rd.

Hey, Bro, can you translate that for me. I can be dense at times I know, but I've read that sentence 12 times and I still can figure out what it says.
    Returns June 3rd.

Actually I almost clicked to reply to yours first, and I think I in the end addressed it well enough. If it needs to be restated, however anti-DC a person may be, it's hardy an excuse to cheer at the bombing of the area.

We elected those people, we sent them there, and they work on our behalf. Even if we disagree with some, or most, of them...cheering at their attempted murder is not cool.

Nor would the obvious "collateral damage" be in any way considered "worth it" to any actual patriot.

Yes, I am aware some of the comments are likely in jest to some degree, but in an age where such things do potentially happen, it's in poor taste. The right already gets accused of being violently anti-American, or Anti-government...is that a stereotype you really want to propagate?

Jefferson, your "joke" was stupid, it missed the mark. But yes, if I were in the area, and unharmed, I would be looking for ways to help others. I get that this concept may be difficult for you to understand, but some of us are simply like that. On a side note, I think it's hilarious that you accuse me of trolling, you make thread after thread trying to call me out, and 90%+ of your posts are simply abrasive snarky comments made to cut others down and disrupt conversation. You are pretty much the "lead troll" on this board

Actually I almost clicked to reply to yours first, and I think I in the end addressed it well enough. If it needs to be restated, however anti-DC a person may be, it's hardy an excuse to cheer at the bombing of the area.

We elected those people, we sent them there, and they work on our behalf. Even if we disagree with some, or most, of them...cheering at their attempted murder is not cool.

Nor would the obvious "collateral damage" be in any way considered "worth it" to any actual patriot.

Yes, I am aware some of the comments are likely in jest to some degree, but in an age where such things do potentially happen, it's in poor taste. The right already gets accused of being violently anti-American, or Anti-government...is that a stereotype you really want to propagate?

Jefferson, your "joke" was stupid, it missed the mark. But yes, if I were in the area, and unharmed, I would be looking for ways to help others. I get that this concept may be difficult for you to understand, but some of us are simply like that. On a side note, I think it's hilarious that you accuse me of trolling, you make thread after thread trying to call me out, and 90%+ of your posts are simply abrasive snarky comments made to cut others down and disrupt conversation. You are pretty much the "lead troll" on this board
    Damn but the depth of suck you've plumbed is astounding.

So basically what your saying is that anything that comes out of DC is okay, because we voted for them or something. I don't recall voting for Reid or Pelosi or Schumer, or.....

Now, continue being the humorless windbag I know you to be.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    So basically what your saying is that anything that comes out of DC is okay
    No, I'm saying that the murder of those I don't particularly like, and putting millions of other people in mortal peril is not something I cheer over.

Are you saying it's OK to nuke DC because Pelosi spends some time there?

No, I'm saying that the murder of those I don't particularly like, and putting millions of other people in mortal peril is not something I cheer over.

Are you saying it's OK to nuke DC because Pelosi spends some time there?
    But of course.
    Returns June 3rd.

I never said I endorsed sending a mushroom cloud over DC, I was just trying to explain the sentiment of those who do. Kadmos you had seem real or faux perplexed at the time. Pure and simple there is a lot of anger towards federal over reach at this time. People just want to be left alone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12