Thread: what are my options?

what are my options?

My mak90 receiver was cut out for an underfolder. It has the factory holes in the receiver. Someone popped the plates off and put an underfold stock on it without a mechanism. It is bolted in place. It is a slant cut trunion without a tang (broke off?) and open on the lower part (I imagine for the dumbhole stock). I would guess for anything but a underfolder I would have to replace the trunion? By the way my uf has a pin in it on one of the arms at the front. Sorry I can't post pics. Any advice appreciated.

fix it?

you got a project.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Yep, nice project rifle.

Well maybe down the line. It looks good with the uf extended even if it's not functional. I have no problem shooting it with the uf just makes the weld a little lower.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    I would guess for anything but a underfolder I would have to replace the trunion?
    Good luck finding one right after you first discover the secret location of Jimmy Hoffa's headstone, the GPS coordinates for the fountain of youth and who really killed the Kennedys.

Chinese spec parts are next to impossible to obtain and ungodly expensive if you do manage to find them.
    Best bet would be to have someone with the specifications for the part make one for you from scratch if you want to replace that piece.

I'll leave well enough alone for now. By the way I'm originally from New Joisey and everybody knows Hoffa's buried under Giants stadium. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by fez View Post
    I'll leave well enough alone for now. By the way I'm originally from New Joisey and everybody knows Hoffa's buried under Giants stadium. LOL.
    no we don't where Hoffa is and we always thought it strange that an entire part of the nation cared that much. must be a southern thing.
    anyway. got a project to think about, look at it, think about it. let us know what you do/decide.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Sure he's buried under Giants stadium. His ghost is always with them. He made Placico catch that winning td in the first Super Bowl against the Pats and made Welker drop that pass in the last few seconds of the second Super Bowl. LOL.