Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A throuple, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Why do you say one evil thing is ok but not another?
    One is a consenting relationship. The other is forced abuse on an animal or child. You see no difference?

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Integratedj View Post
    Can I not turn around and make the exact same statement directed at you? Yup.

And nowhere did I determine for another what is evil and what isn't, I simply pointed out that it takes a huge leap to place Gays and poly people in the same space as pedophiles and animal abusers.
    If you can't look at it rationally and see that there is a huge difference between a consenting relationship between two adults and something like pedophilia you are doing yourself a huge disservice.
    Biologically do I think gay relationships make sense? fuck no. That's why I am married to a woman. However, it is not my place to demand freedom for myself while denying it to another simply because their path in life differs from my own.
    Are you really saying that its fine for kids not to have both a male and a female parent? The sexes have different roles in child rearing, both vital.
    Returns June 3rd.

One is a consenting relationship. The other is forced abuse on an animal or child. You see no difference?

Its all mental illness of a similar ilk, its just the target that moves around. Their sexuality is malformed, either by birth defect or upbringing.
    Returns June 3rd.

Perversion is perversion, one is equal to the others.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Are you really saying that its fine for kids not to have both a male and a female parent? The sexes have different roles in child rearing, both vital.
    There is a definite place that a Father fills, and that a Mother fills. I do agree with that and in the ideal situation a Mother/Father combo is to me the winning combo. That doesn't negate the fact that many gay families, as well as single parents do an amazing job raising children. Are gay families the ideal? No. Do they do a perfect job? No. But do traditional families always do a 100% bang up perfect job with their children? No, they don't. I know of far more dysfunctional traditional families than I do gay families that have actually taken the steps to go beyond a dating relationship and take it to child raising as a couple. They usually try much harder because in addition to the normal difficulty of raising kids they get the added social stigma placed on them.

Perversion is perversion, one is equal to the others.
    So three women consenting to being in a relationship together and raising a family is no different to you than a full grown man kidnapping, raping and abusing a young child?
    No different than someone raping puppies and kittens because they get off on cute fluffy things that can't say no to them?
    Seriously? If that's the case go fuck yourself and I'm done with you because you are so far beyond rational you aren't worth it.

There is a definite place that a Father fills, and that a Mother fills. I do agree with that and in the ideal situation a Mother/Father combo is to me the winning combo. That doesn't negate the fact that many gay families, as well as single parents do an amazing job raising children. Are gay families the ideal? No. Do they do a perfect job? No. But do traditional families always do a 100% bang up perfect job with their children? No, they don't. I know of far more dysfunctional traditional families than I do gay families that have actually taken the steps to go beyond a dating relationship and take it to child raising as a couple. They usually try much harder because in addition to the normal difficulty of raising kids they get the added social stigma placed on them.
    Obviously there is no perfect, we know that. But, back to the three some in the OP (by the way, thats illegal is it not) its pretty obvious theres not going to be a dad around.

If you'll notice, the further our culture drifts from its conservative, christian roots, the more problems we have, especially with children. Thats not bias, its fact.
    Returns June 3rd.

I feel sorry for the soon to be kids who will have three mommies and no daddies.

Quote Originally Posted by studmuffin View Post
    I feel sorry for the soon to be kids who will have three mommies and no daddies.
    I can't see how that won't have consequences. When you consider what we know about children from broken homes, or from households where there was never a father figure, those kids don't do as well, this we know.
    Last edited by El Jefe; 04-28-2014 at 02:25 PM.
    Returns June 3rd.

So three women consenting to being in a relationship together and raising a family is no different to you than a full grown man kidnapping, raping and abusing a young child?
    No different than someone raping puppies and kittens because they get off on cute fluffy things that can't say no to them?
    Seriously? If that's the case go fuck yourself and I'm done with you because you are so far beyond rational you aren't worth it.
    All sin is equal. But you don't have sin do you?
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

All sin is equal. But you don't have sin do you?
    Masturbation = Murder?

Few people get a "perfect" family life. Even if you manage to get two living parents, and even if they are different genders, you still have the possible problems of drug addicted parents, abusive parents, absent parents, cult member parents, republican parents, poverty stricken parents, etc, etc.

Frankly put, all things being equal.....all things are never equal

Nobody get the same childhood.

Sometimes a father dies before the kid is born, a mother dies in childbirth, both parents die and the kid gets raised by it's aunts, grandparents, strangers.

Personally, a kid that was wanted enough that someone likely spent thousands of dollars on their planned pregnancy is probably well ahead in the "loved" department than 90% of the kids out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Masturbation = Murder?

Few people get a "perfect" family life. Even if you manage to get two living parents, and even if they are different genders, you still have the possible problems of drug addicted parents, abusive parents, absent parents, cult member parents, republican parents, poverty stricken parents, etc, etc.

Frankly put, all things being equal.....all things are never equal

Nobody get the same childhood.

Sometimes a father dies before the kid is born, a mother dies in childbirth, both parents die and the kid gets raised by it's aunts, grandparents, strangers.

Personally, a kid that was wanted enough that someone likely spent thousands of dollars on their planned pregnancy is probably well ahead in the "loved" department than 90% of the kids out there.
    Are you an atheist?
    Returns June 3rd.

Are you an atheist?
    Nope.

BTW, Has shit to do with fuck all?

Nope.

BTW, Has shit to do with fuck all?
    So, are you saying that you personally worship the God of Abraham?
    Returns June 3rd.

So, are you saying that you personally worship the God of Abraham?
    That would be the one.

If you have a point feel free to get to it...

However, if you are assuming I get all of my moral code from the bible you would be horribly mistaken. I find many things in the Torah to be horribly immoral.

One doesn't need to even believe in god to have excellent morals.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great place to start, it should get a reasonably intelligent person to begin to think. But it's by no means the only good source. I was also influenced by reading things like the Iliad, Heinlein's "Time enough for love", hundreds of various fairy tales, or by studying history, economics, and law.

That would be the one.

If you have a point feel free to get to it...

However, if you are assuming I get all of my moral code from the bible you would be horribly mistaken. I find many things in the Torah to be horribly immoral.

One doesn't need to even believe in god to have excellent morals.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great place to start, it should get a reasonably intelligent person to begin to think. But it's by no means the only good source. I was also influenced by reading things like the Iliad, Heinlein's "Time enough for love", hundreds of various fairy tales, or by studying history, economics, and law.
    So, 5000 years of law, teaching and tradition are out the window if it isn't convenient for you and your progressive politics. Gottcha. So basically you're a Jew of convenience. Marx means more than all of your religious teaching. Thats sad and rather pathetic. But then, you are an Obama voter.

Toodles, Pat.
    Returns June 3rd.

So, 5000 years of law, teaching and tradition are out the window if it isn't convenient for you and your progressive politics.
    No, not out the window.

However, yes, I do think for myself. For instance, despite what the Torah says, I believe owning other people is wrong. I also think putting people to death because they ate pork is a touch excessive....perhaps castration is enough.

I'm ok with the cotton/polyester blend...not a fan mind you. But I think perhaps not a capitol offense....keelhauling...maybe.

Multiple spouses...Torah says that's ok. But then again, so is selling off your daughter...

Now, to be fair, the Torah does say that man shall not lay with man as with woman...but it doesn't say to males can't raise a child, or three women. Actually, I don't recall it ever saying that a child needs a strong role model...so I'm guessing that's just nonsense that you made up from you own progressive ideals.

So basically you're a Jew of convenience.
    Being a Jew is rarely convenient. However, god made me with the ability to think, to question, and the free will to make up my own mind.

But while we are tossing around accusuations...did not Jesus say "I came not to change the law"?

Yet as soon as Paul said, no, go ahead, break the vast bulk of the Mitzvah in the Torah, eat dirt for all I care, drink blood, fuck animals, etc, etc....all you really have to do is believe in Jesus, you all were apparently quick enough to jump on that idea!

Talk about a religion of convenience, inmost sects you can murder your whole family, kill then rape random strangers (or vice versa), foul well, wear poly/cotton blends....then just walk up to a priest, say "my bad", and boom straight to heaven you go.

It's no wonder your religion has a long history of extreme violence and shitty behavior. (Just calling it like I see it)

Marx means more than all of your religious teaching.
    Actually, I've read very little of or about Marx...just don't find him particularly interesting.

Don't get me wrong, I recall a fair amount of him from various history classes, and I've read The Communist Manifesto (Which I think anyone who want's to be able to call themselves an educated person should).

Overall, not a fan, but I recognize his contribution to history (for better or worse)

Thats sad and rather pathetic.
    No, claiming to believe in something and telling others they should believe in something, while you ignore the bulk of what you told them to believe in, and using what tiny bit of knowledge you do have, to simply judge other people is sad and pathetic.

Um, right.

Its okay, Pat, you and the other Progs can make your own rules as you go. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong.

Interesting that the Regime is now calling Israel an apartheid state. How does it feel when the people you've backed through out your adult life turn on you? Or does leftists politics trump any loyalty to your fellow Jews?

Talk about a religion of convenience, inmost sects you can murder your whole family, kill then rape random strangers (or vice versa), foul well, wear poly/cotton blends....then just walk up to a priest, say "my bad", and boom straight to heaven you go.
    What on earth are you attempting to say in that demented spiel? Thats Catholicism your quoting, not the rest of Christianity. You need to read the New Testament some more if you think the teachings of Christ are that shallow. Now go for it, I know you'd love to do some Jesus bashing, you being a commie and all.

You really are pathetic, the only loyal friends Jewish people have in the world today are conservative Christians, yet here you are showing your ass.
    Last edited by El Jefe; 04-28-2014 at 06:23 PM.
    Returns June 3rd.

Its okay, Pat, you and the other Progs can make your own rules as you go. I'm sure nothing could possibly go wrong.
    First off, around here "Pat" is usually 1Pat, or 1Patriot of many. Just so you know.

That aside....Isn't what you accuse me of exactly what you do. Do you eat pork? Do you ask God (thanks 308, I'm switching back and forth between to very differently sized laptops, my typing has gone all to hell) for forgiveness every time you do eat pork?

Or do you just ask forgiveness for it once a month, or once a year?

Can I go out on a limb here and say it's safe to assume you have NEVER asked God for forgiveness for eating it, although the Holy Bible clearly says not to?

So why did you "pick and choose" that one to ignore over two consenting adults performing homosexual acts?

Was there a logic to it?

It seems to me the far worse sin would be actually putting in your mouth what God told you not to, over worrying what other people do?

According to the bible that seems like a very fair assessment, God got rather pissed off and laid down some harsh ass punishment for someone eating what they were told not to (think apple, not pig).

Lets face it Jeff, the only thing you use the bible that you obviously pick and choose through for yourself is a means of making judgements about other people.

Interesting that the Regime is now calling Israel an apartheid state. How does it feel when the people you've backed through out your adult life turn on you? Or does leftists politics trump any loyalty to your fellow Jews?
    I believe you already made a thread about that, don't try to change the subject.

BTW, how do you know these three women don't believe in god, or won't seek out good male role models for their kids? For all you know these three women could worship every day, and have 3 good fathers, and a dozen good brothers between them who are more than happy to assist.

All you know about them is that they are lesbians, and there are three of them. Which basically means you know jack shit about them. But somehow you think you know exactly how their kid will turn out. Ridiculous. The kid could end up a Rhodes scholar or a junkie...pretty much just like everyone else.

A: you need to actually read the New Testament.

B: The sperm donor is anonymous, these are 3 militant dykes, but make up your own half baked narrative even if it has nothing to do with this situation. You Progs really like that, don't you.

C: I'm not a Jew, find a clue, I'm a gentile, you idiot!

D: This is my thread, Pat, I'll talk about what I damn well please and your smarmy, metro-sexual ass will have to like it! Ha!
    Returns June 3rd.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast