Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: A throuple, seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Kadmos look, you haven't had a leg to stand on since the beginning of this thread, is it really worth looking like a bigger, ingrate douche, now in a lame, sure to fail attempt, to save face once you've stepped in it?

Are you really going to sit here in front of decent Americans and claim we haven't been Israels historical friend? Really? Because thats the path you've been on for several posts now. Its pathetic, and everyone here knows it.

Good luck with that, prick.
    Jeff look, you are wrong.

I'm not saying the US hasn't done a lot for Israel. But the facts are the facts, Israel survived because of Israelis, not because of the US.

The US gave practically no support when Israel was attacked the day they declared themselves a state and were attacked by every country around them.

They defended themselves.

And gained land.

That pattern continued, Israel was attacked, and once did a first strike attack to prevent invasion, over and over with very minimal early support.

It wasn't until after 76 that the US really started putting money and arms to Israel, and even that was only a part of their defense budget.

And while yes that was great for us to have done for them, at the very same time we did the same thing for Egypt and other of Israels historical enemies.

We armed both sides, and after we started doing that....after Israel had already kicked their asses, most of the wars stopped.

Personally I think them getting their asses handed to them time and again was the major deterrent there, the extra arms and money just kind of sealed the deal.

But with or without the US, Israel held its own....and in fact gained ground, till we asked them to give most of it back.

If that upsets you, well that's too bad, but it also happens to be the truth. I don't know why you feel the need to think we are the main reason Israel has survived. Sure, we've helped. But the vast bulk, especially early on, they did themselves.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    look you both have very clear points. I have no dogs in this fight, which means this is one of those matters where no one wins.
    I support both of the views. Perception sometimes is not in focus.
    Um, 92418, I will most likely, never be reconciled with the commie homos. For this, I will not apologize.

No decent reason.
    Returns June 3rd.

Um, 92418, I will most likely, never be reconciled with the commie homos. For this, I will not apologize.

No decent reason.
    none needed.

From either of you.
    Last edited by l921428x; 04-29-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Jeff look, you are wrong.

I'm not saying the US hasn't done a lot for Israel. But the facts are the facts, Israel survived because of Israelis, not because of the US.

The US gave practically no support when Israel was attacked the day they declared themselves a state and were attacked by every country around them.

They defended themselves.

And gained land.

That pattern continued, Israel was attacked, and once did a first strike attack to prevent invasion, over and over with very minimal early support.

It wasn't until after 76 that the US really started putting money and arms to Israel, and even that was only a part of their defense budget.

And while yes that was great for us to have done for them, at the very same time we did the same thing for Egypt and other of Israels historical enemies.

We armed both sides, and after we started doing that....after Israel had already kicked their asses, most of the wars stopped.

Personally I think them getting their asses handed to them time and again was the major deterrent there, the extra arms and money just kind of sealed the deal.

But with or without the US, Israel held its own....and in fact gained ground, till we asked them to give most of it back.

If that upsets you, well that's too bad, but it also happens to be the truth. I don't know why you feel the need to think we are the main reason Israel has survived. Sure, we've helped. But the vast bulk, especially early on, they did themselves.
    Um, backpedal much, bitch?

Kad, really, its the fact you don't/won't recognize our help. Without US help, Israel wouldn't exist. You're not man enough to say that.

Yet again, I've totally walked you back into your own dung pile, in other words: your a prick.

Enjoy, DICK.

Lord knows you love some DICK!

Lord knows you are a DICK!

Dick!
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    none needed.

From either of you.
    And for that, sir, I will forever, thank you!
    Returns June 3rd.

Kad, really, its the fact you don't/won't recognize our help. Without US help, Israel wouldn't exist. You're not man enough to say that.
    I've said the US has "helped" Israel. But I think that "help" may have helped the US far more than it did Israel.

To say Israel wouldn't exist is just plain wrong. Israel declared themselves a nation. And while other nations supported the idea, none supported that first war. A war where Israel was vastly outnumbered, and outgunned.

Israel bought lipstick cases from France in order to turn them into cartridge cases so they could make their own ammo because basically no county would sell them weapons.

Google Machon Ayalon if you don't believe me.

The US stated firmly that they would not send arms to Israel for that war, and we kept our word and didn't.

Britain was still supplying arms to most of the region, that is, the Arab region, certainly not to the Jews.

Most of the guns were smuggled in from Czechoslovakia. Israel had no tanks, no cannons, and all of nine obsolete planes.

I'll admit, I am hella proud of the Jews for what they managed.

And there is no way I'm going to let a jackass child like you minimize that effort.

For the next several wars Israel got most of its arms from France or West Germany. And yes there was a bit of economic aid from the US, along with the sale of some weapons from the US. Minimal at best though.

Now it is very different. But when the Israelis were at their most desperate, there was truly little help.

How absolutely arrogant of you though. The Jews have survived for some 3000 plus years, at least. Some of the most terrible oppression by any group ever. But you think but for the US it would all be gone...forget it. Hasn't always been easy, but the Jews survive, and Israel certainly would have without us.

Um, backpedal much, bitch?

Yet again, I've totally walked you back into your own dung pile, in other words: your a prick.

Enjoy, DICK.

Lord knows you love some DICK!

Lord knows you are a DICK!

Dick!

This will never end in a different manner, because, you are a ............
    Returns June 3rd.

This will never end in a different manner, because, you are a ............

And there I see you responded quicker than you could have possibly read it.

And again with nothing but a childish quip.

Go to bed.

And there I see you responded quicker than you could have possibly read it.

And again with nothing but a childish quip.

Go to bed.
    Here's the deal, I'm a far better ally to you, than you will ever be to me.
    Returns June 3rd.

Hey, ho, hey, ho.
    Returns June 3rd.

Here's the deal, I'm a far better ally to you, than you will ever be to me.
    At this point, you may be right.....I doubt if I would be kind enough to piss on you if you were on fire.

No, that's not true, I would totally still help you even if you were on fire. I'm just like that.

I'd also be more than happy to treat you with respect, if you showed in any way that you actually deserve it.

Don't take that as a slam, it's actually an offer.

At any rate, this thread is obviously dead for tonight, so goodnight.

So, you guys think you might ever discuss how this (you know, the original topic) is illegal under both bigamy and polygamy laws?

Apart from your personal need to butt fuck each other...
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

hey who is to say a good butt fucking might not help. you that freud guy all of a sudden?

be the heat..

PA, where the cold is only matched by the isolation

Feel free.

Or are you just talk?
    You're only interested in justifying yourself and aren't worthy of the correction. The premise of your logic for this entire thread has been "God is a liar, my definition of morality is THE definition, and the only valid parts of scripture are the parts I want to be true".

You have far bigger issues to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by raxar View Post
    You're only interested in justifying yourself and aren't worthy of the correction. The premise of your logic for this entire thread has been "God is a liar, my definition of morality is THE definition, and the only valid parts of scripture are the parts I want to be true".

You have far bigger issues to deal with.
    so you are saying your argument is more valid because you say so? hope not. I have large issues with generalities myself

be the heat..

Oh, and one of these creatures is pregnant, by an anonymous donor of course. It would be just too confusing for the child to, you know, actually know its father.

I find it pathetic the rush to celebrate mental illness and blatant sexism. Only on the Left.

Anyone care to explain how this clusterfuck of an abomination is in the best interest of the child?

http://www.redstate.com/2014/04/26/f...hrouple-whelp/
    This is what "WTF?" was invented for.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

There is no free lunch, every child needs a caring mother and father. That cannot be argued with.
    ^^^^^^this

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Most use a capital G as a sign of respect. Those who don't, don't.
    Jews typically use "god" or "g-d" to avoid using "God" and therefore the possibility of mis-spelling or mis-use and therefore disrespect. (Or so I've been told - Kad correct me if I'm wrong).

Wow. I should have read the entire thread before posting any replies...... I would have stayed in the peanut gallery for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Wow. I should have read the entire thread before posting any replies...... I would have stayed in the peanut gallery for this one.
    yep.

WTF = Wed, Thurs, Fri?

be the heat..

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567