Thread: Red on Red crime!

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Red on Red crime!

Hilarious!

Delicious vicious revenge: Commie site getting smacked by copyright law.

It’s not irony because capitalism is supposed to make communism eat the pavement. It deserves to, because capitalism is better than communism:

A radical publishing house, called Lawrence & Wishart, who at one time was connected to Great Britain’s Communist Party, is demanding the removal from the Marxists Internet Archive of the “Marx-Engels Collected Works”—hardcover books that sell for up to $50 a pop.

The archive has posted a message to its readers informing them that Lawrence & Wishart’s material will be removed April 30.

[Links removed because Marxism sucks. - ML]

Turns out that the publishing house wants to flog digital copies of its translation of the various unholy books of Marxism – hence, the copyright issue* – and thus they need the archive to stop giving away the documents for, like, free man. This amuses me, but only up to a point: because I can’t help but think that we’d be a lot less tolerant of a fascist publisher and fansite having this dispute over the early works of, say, Benito Mussolini**. Let’s not pretend that anybody involved in this dispute doesn’t deserve to be treated as pariahs within their own society…
    http://moelane.com/2014/04/28/commie-copyright-law/
    Returns June 3rd.

Absolute proof marxism is a bad joke. That cost hundreds of millions of lives.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Absolute proof marxism is a bad joke. That cost hundreds of millions of lives.
    Communism is the most effective killing machine ever invented by man. But abortion may now have surpassed it.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Communism is the most effective killing machine ever invented by man. But abortion may now have surpassed it.
    Nope, still communism. Abortion is just one of its planks.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Nope, still communism. Abortion is just one of its planks.
    There you go.
    Returns June 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by 308 View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought our leftist buddies told us religion is more to blame. Thanks for the clarification.
    Well, Islam is giving them a push but....
    Returns June 3rd.

Well, Islam is giving them a push but....
    ...but Islam is not a religion.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

...but Islam is not a religion.
    True, its a dark ages death cult.
    Returns June 3rd.

True, its a dark ages death cult.
    As I described it elsewhere, Islam is:

"A political and social institution bent on world domination, masquerading as a religion. It should be deemed to be "not a religion", all protections of the 1st removed from application to it, and it should be banned from the country as inimical to the freedom of all peoples protected by the Constitution and BOR."

As I described it elsewhere, Islam is:

"A political and social institution bent on world domination, masquerading as a religion. It should be deemed to be "not a religion", all protections of the 1st removed from application to it, and it should be banned from the country as inimical to the freedom of all peoples protected by the Constitution and BOR."
    It is completely incompatible with western culture. Sure we've all know muslims who were decent folk, but here they are in a small minority and must at least act civilized. One just needs look at how they behave in the countries they dominate and how the interact with their neighbors.
    Returns June 3rd.