Thread: Is it still racist to call.........

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Is it still racist to call.........

........Obama an inept, failed president. Everything this jackass has touched lies in a smoldering ruin. Are we to believe that the Democrat party are proud of the last 6 years?

Oh and uh, he can't explain The Obama Doctrine because saying you intend to do as much damage to the country as you can in 8 years, probably wouldn't sell that well.

The only thing missing from Barack Obama’s defense of his stumbling foreign policy was the word “inherited.” Fox’s Ed Henry asked Obama earlier today to explain the “Obama Doctrine” that drives foreign policy in the wake of the disarray in Ukraine, Syria, and the Israeli-Palestinian negotiations, among other flops. Obama responded that he didn’t have the time in the presser to detail an “Obama Doctrine,” but he took the time to declare that his predecessor’s was all about military intervention:

CNN’s Jake Tapper was among the few who picked up the exchange, and his panel scoffed at the strawman argument from Obama. No one’s arguing for military intervention in Ukraine, Maeve Reston points out, laughing at Obama’a accusation. His critics want a stronger response on sanctions and diplomacy, and aren’t getting it:

“It’s interesting that he would take it that far to deflect the criticism,” Reston says. Er … not really. Obama has made a habit of building phony straw-man arguments about his critics in order to ridicule them without addressing the actual criticisms themselves. Reston rightly recognizes that in this instance. Jonathan Martin does note that this is a long-standing pattern for the White House — declaring that the issue is a form of “Sydney or the Bush,” with the latter term a little more literal.

And oh, by the way — which President used military force to decapitate a dictator without having boots on the ground to control the outcome, and did so without Congressional approval? I don’t think the last name was Bush, and the outcome turned out worse than the one Obama’s complaining about in this presser.

Six years later, Obama’s still blaming everything on Bush. But it wasn’t Bush that gave Sergei Lavrov a reset button and then canceled the missile-shield program in eastern Europe, and it wasn’t Bush who asked Dmitri Medvedev to transmit a promise to Vladimir Putin of “more flexibility” after his next election. It seems the only people Obama will challenge are Republicans and straw men.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/2...ge-1/#comments

And up next is a dose of this:

Returns June 3rd.

Yes, because w fucked everything up our only choice was to fuck everything up worse.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Yes, because w fucked everything up our only choice was to fuck everything up worse.
    Yeah, the last 20 odd years have been pretty rough.
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14

I call him the half blood prince. After all, he wants to be king......and he is a half blood......chris3

Quote Originally Posted by coppertales View Post
    I call him the half blood prince. After all, he wants to be king......and he is a half blood......chris3
    *zing*
    Returns June 3rd.

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

What do you call a black geeky archaeologist? A nerdy digger.
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    What do you call a black geeky archaeologist? A nerdy digger.
    Thats terrible!
    Returns June 3rd.

I like one from another thread title: "President Mom Jeans."
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    I like one from another thread title: "President Mom Jeans."
    Yeah me!
    Returns June 3rd.

But seriously, Jimmuh, must go to bed laughing each evening now.
    Returns June 3rd.

“I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    But seriously, Jimmuh, must go to bed laughing each evening now.
    enuff wid the ga stuff.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    enuff wid the ga stuff.
    Carter, is not my fault.
    Returns June 3rd.

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    ........Obama an inept, failed president. Everything this jackass has touched lies in a smoldering ruin. Are we to believe that the Democrat party are proud of the last 6 years?

Oh and uh, he can't explain The Obama Doctrine because saying you intend to do as much damage to the country as you can in 8 years, probably wouldn't sell that well.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/04/2...ge-1/#comments

And up next is a dose of this:

I'm not sure, but if the truth is racist, then it is racist.