Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: China ‘considering’ building high-speed rail line from Beijing to the United States

Quote Originally Posted by El Jefe View Post
    Um, the reason I asked the question is lost on you obviously, and you proved to me what I figured your reaction would be. Its hilarious just how predictable you are.
    Yeah, you sure proved that I would use common sense and basic courtesy to attempt to answer a question.

Team GunsNet Silver 04/2014 El Jefe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Yeah, you sure proved that I would use common sense and basic courtesy to attempt to answer a question.
    Courtesy had nothing to do with your reply. I knew you couldn't back up your claim and I also knew you would issue forth a barrage of BS, in an attempt to look like the smart guy. Its your MO, dude.
    Returns June 3rd.

Courtesy had nothing to do with your reply. I knew you couldn't back up your claim and I also knew you would issue forth a barrage of BS, in an attempt to look like the smart guy. Its your MO, dude.
    You asked a question, you got a polite answer. It's not like I lied to you and said 158 gallons per hour or some shit.

Yes, I get you may be annoyed because I come off as smarter than you. I won't apologize for that, I didn't ask to be so much smarter than you, I was born this way. It's like skin color...we just don't get to choose.

As to MO's....I'm okay with seeming smarter.

Yours is to get so pummeled in arguments that all you can really do is lash out like a child and make lame insults.

You asked a question, you got a polite answer. It's not like I lied to you and said 158 gallons per hour or some shit.

Yes, I get you may be annoyed because I come off as smarter than you. I won't apologize for that, I didn't ask to be so much smarter than you, I was born this way. It's like skin color...we just don't get to choose.

As to MO's....I'm okay with seeming smarter.

Yours is to get so pummeled in arguments that all you can really do is lash out like a child and make lame insults.
    You're just not getting it, you don't come across as being any smarter than any of the rest of us. No, its your pathetic and constant attempts at appearing so that's so pathetic. You really do have some obvious issues. One that I think is pretty apparent is on the subject of success, you are always telling us how smart and successful your relatives are, but don't put anything forward to how well you yourself have/are doing. Its my belief that this is the wellspring of your obvious, tedious, smarter, holier than thou, modus operandi.

But hey, believe what you need to, Obama Voter.
    Returns June 3rd.

You're just not getting it, you don't come across as being any smarter than any of the rest of us.
    Got a mouse in your pocket?

Not "us", just you.

And yes, I prefer to brag about my family, or my country, rather than about myself.

The reason I appear "holier than thou" to you, is because yes, I look down on you...not "all of you", just you personally. And only because you've given me reason after reason to do so.

I attempt on a consistent basis to show you common courtesy and be polite. Yet all I get back from you is childish cheap shots and repetitious nonsense.

Most of it just tired "Obama voter" crap. The fact is I didn't vote for him, but you really really want to pretend that I did. And why do you want to do it? So you feel like you will have a good reason to look down on me.

I don't look down on you because you are a republican, I like plenty of republicans, I've voted republican and have republican family members....I look down on you because you're an asshole. A judgmental asshole who constantly posts up shit to try to make other people look bad, whether that's democrats, cops, Mexicans, Blacks, gays, or whatever.

You hate more than half the country, and you are dying to look down your nose at them to make yourself feel worthwhile. You consider this makes you are "real American", better than anyone who might have a different opinion, or want to act a bit differently.

BTW, there is a simple solution for this...quit trying to crawl up my ass. I had you on ignore for a long time, yet you still felt the need to name me personally in half your posts and follow me around with rude comments. Get this through your head, I was here before you, and I will likely be here after you are gone. Either way, it will be my choice.

Not "us", just you.

And yes, I prefer to brag about my family, or my country, rather than about myself.

The reason I appear "holier than thou" to you, is because yes, I look down on you...not "all of you", just you personally. And only because you've given me reason after reason to do so.

I attempt on a consistent basis to show you common courtesy and be polite. Yet all I get back from you is childish cheap shots and repetitious nonsense.

Most of it just tired "Obama voter" crap. The fact is I didn't vote for him, but you really really want to pretend that I did. And why do you want to do it? So you feel like you will have a good reason to look down on me.

I don't look down on you because you are a republican, I like plenty of republicans, I've voted republican and have republican family members....I look down on you because you're an asshole. A judgmental asshole who constantly posts up shit to try to make other people look bad, whether that's democrats, cops, Mexicans, Blacks, gays, or whatever.

You hate more than half the country, and you are dying to look down your nose at them to make yourself feel worthwhile. You consider this makes you are "real American", better than anyone who might have a different opinion, or want to act a bit differently.

BTW, there is a simple solution for this...quit trying to crawl up my ass. I had you on ignore for a long time, yet you still felt the need to name me personally in half your posts and follow me around with rude comments. Get this through your head, I was here before you, and I will likely be here after you are gone. Either way, it will be my choice.
    Not to disappoint you, but I didn't read 95% of your drivel. You are a known liar and troll, and that alone makes me far superior to you. You didn't beat me here by much, and uh, how is it you think you'll be here longer than I? Hey, hows that train wreck of a family life working out for you? Does your daughter approve of Dick? Dick!
    Returns June 3rd.

Not "us", just you.

Okay, I decided to read a bit of it. Its all crap but one thing really sticks out, show one post by me that's derogatory toward the police. One.

See, you just stepped in it again and told a blatant lie.
    Returns June 3rd.

Hey, hows that train wreck of a family life working out for you?
    Train wreck? My family life is fine, very well actually. My daughter is doing excellent in college, both parents and brother fine. Haven't talked to my exwife in over a year, no need to, or desire.

Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

If I was mistaken about you talking shit about cops, then oops, my bad. But no, I'm not going to search your posts to see if you ever used the phrase jack booted thugs. Perhaps that was an assumption on my part. Although I don't recall seeing you stand up for them either.

Delivering supplies to the Alamo for round two.
    A 747 burns roughly 3,600 gallons of fuel per hour. Figuring about 12 hours to China that's 43,200 gallons of fuel

Although it sounds a lot nicer if you put it in terms of 86.4 gallons per passenger, assuming 500 passengers.

That same 3,600 gallons of fuel per hour is the rate of the worlds largest container cargo ships (obviously they take longer to get there)

Many trains run at well under 100 gallons per hour
    Behold, the seen and the unseen(god bless you Bastiat).

That theory may be plausible until you bitch slap it in the face with one little tidbit of reality.

If the train becomes popular and the plane(already heavily subsidized airline companies) become unpopular and their revenues suffer as a consequence, the government will not let the airlines fail because they're too big to fail, and because the airlines have some really first rate kick ass lobbyists working for them.

If the train remains unpopular and the plane continues to be the overseas travel method of choice for anyone not looking to get stranded on a carnival cruise ship, then you don't even need to imagine what that will look like. There's a current ongoing multi billion dollar leeching example happening right now as we live and breathe.

Amtrak much?

Either way, everyone but the government and the companies building/operating the trains lose big time.
    You know our idiot politicians will be salivating at the possibility of fighting over who can contribute the most to the project too.

Whatever is "saved" in fuel will be pissed away a hundred fold over in "aid and support".
    Plus i suspect this as a scheme to allow China to legally plunder billions of dollars of that "support" off the books.
    Follow the money...

I think they both have their niches. People aren't going to want to take a 2 or 3 day train ride from China to the US, a plane is so much faster. Maybe I should say Americans won't want to take the train ride.

But if you're talking freight, or Europeans, or Chinese () then it's a different story

Train wreck? My family life is fine, very well actually. My daughter is doing excellent in college, both parents and brother fine. Haven't talked to my exwife in over a year, no need to, or desire.

Maybe you're thinking of someone else.

If I was mistaken about you talking shit about cops, then oops, my bad. But no, I'm not going to search your posts to see if you ever used the phrase jack booted thugs. Perhaps that was an assumption on my part. Although I don't recall seeing you stand up for them either.
    No, cocksucker, I'm thinking of exactly you. How is it you think your lone, female child, wasn't affected by the fact that you, a loser, couldn't keep her immediate family together? Or do you ignore the stats on kids from broken homes, which your daughter is?

Dude, as a man, you suck nuts.
    Returns June 3rd.

No, cocksucker, I'm thinking of exactly you. How is it you think your lone, female child, wasn't affected by the fact that you, a loser, couldn't keep her immediate family together? Or do you ignore the stats on kids from broken homes, which your daughter is?

Dude, as a man, you suck nuts.
    My ex isn't her mother. You know not a bit of what you speak.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12