Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Town's white police official calls Obama N-word

Town's white police official calls Obama N-word

Town resident Jane O'Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it. Copeland, in an email to her, acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.

"I believe I did use the 'N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."
    http://news.yahoo.com/towns-white-po...204931723.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

well he is only half N. so is that not like a messed up check mark? cut the N in half. what if had been the town's negro sheriff had said that, would it then be a honorable badge?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Guns Network Contributor 01/2015 Altarboy's Avatar

That's an insult to N-words everywhere!

Team GunsNet Silver 07/2011 Sherman's Avatar

He is a Oreo. Get your racial slurs right!

well instead of hyphen how about O Halfen? I mean people make up words everyday
    world moves, gotta feed the special K's......
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Gunsnet Contributor 02/14 miketx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    well he is only half N. so is that not like a messed up check mark? cut the N in half. what if had been the town's negro sheriff had said that, would it then be a honorable badge?
    So he's a nig? or a ger?
    "The power of accurate observation is frequently called cynicism by those who don't have it" - George Bernard Shaw

I think "bankster puppet #44" is more accurate.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Town resident Jane O'Toole, who moved to Wolfeboro four months ago, said she overheard Copeland say the slur at a restaurant in March and wrote to the town manager about it. Copeland, in an email to her, acknowledged using the slur in referring to the president and said he will not apologize.

"I believe I did use the 'N' word in reference to the current occupant of the Whitehouse," Copeland said in the email to his fellow police commissioners, part of which he forwarded to O'Toole. "For this, I do not apologize — he meets and exceeds my criteria for such."
    http://news.yahoo.com/towns-white-po...204931723.html
    If the shoe fits.....
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

Quote Originally Posted by miketx View Post
    So he's a nig? or a ger?
    You can always use the word "nigga". According to cursive expert Rachel Jeantel, "nigga" refers to any male.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel "Cursive" Jeantel
    Asked by CNN host Piers Morgan: “Is there’s anything you wished you said” on the witness stand?
    “Nigga,” Jeantel responded.
    “The whole world say it’s a racist word,” she said, adding that she believed people changed it around [and] It start spelling N-I-G-G-A…”
    What’s that mean to you? Morgan asked her.
    “That mean a male,” Jeantel responded, “any kind of male. Any kind. Chinese can say nigga. That’s my Chino, nigga. They can say that.”
    (link: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/07/1...lks-about.html)
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

His race was only relevant to getting the masses to elect him. I am convinced that he has no actual identity of his own and is a complete puppet

Quote Originally Posted by NAPOTS View Post
    His race was only relevant to getting the masses to elect him. I am convinced that he has no actual identity of his own and is a complete puppet
    ^THIS^

It's pretty obvious his autobiographies weren't even written by him either. Someone put a lot of thought and spin into how to make the most political capital out of telling "his" story...
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    ^THIS^

It's pretty obvious his autobiographies weren't even written by him either. Someone put a lot of thought and spin into how to make the most political capital out of telling "his" story...
    And yet you have been beating the drum for him for how long now.

The meets and exceeds administration!

This 'official' is a moron though. Pulling this type of stunt really doesn't help opponents of Obama in any conceivable way. It only enrages the low information voters, it energizes his base, it makes opponents of Obama look like stupid racists.

Guys on THIS forum have (many times FAIRLY) attacked Obama on his actions, policies, evasiveness, thin skinned nature, arrogance, etc. These are all FAIR targets and can't be twisted into a 'racist witch hunt'. Sure the other side will call it a racist witch hunt, but it doesn't stick if you keep the racial slurs out.

Guys who pull any of the racial slurs in a serious fashion (some of the gags here are hilarious but they 're humor based, not serious commentary) is a complete moron and fool and plays right into the left's stereotype of a racist redneck buffoon. And yes, we're gonna get those guys who proudly proclaim "why yes! I'm a racist redneck". My comment is "shut the fuck up douchebag" You're giving the leftists ammunition and not helping everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    This sign says it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    well it's not like he can get elected again, so now he can get thrown overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    Why do you think I have LAGC on "ignore". It's like having a member of Obama's Press Corps sitting next to you, trying to muddy the waters EVERY SINGLE DAY.....

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    Why do you think I have LAGC on "ignore". It's like having a member of Obama's Press Corps sitting next to you, trying to muddy the waters EVERY SINGLE DAY.....
    I heard that. I try to simply avoid his comments but some are so far out there that you have to just read them out of shear morbid curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by tank_monkey View Post
    This 'official' is a moron though. Pulling this type of stunt really doesn't help opponents of Obama in any conceivable way. It only enrages the low information voters, it energizes his base, it makes opponents of Obama look like stupid racists.
    Perhaps it is time to embrace our destiny. Since there is no way whites can ever be anything but racists (the MSM and every leftist pundit has assured me this is so)...perhaps it is time to embrace what they say we are, and excel at it...because no matter what we do or say, they'll never believe otherwise.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Perhaps it is time to embrace our destiny. Since there is no way whites can ever be anything but racists (the MSM and every leftist pundit has assured me this is so)...perhaps it is time to embrace what they say we are, and excel at it...because no matter what we do or say, they'll never believe otherwise.
    Whites are no more "racist" than blacks, latinos, orientals, jews, hindus, etc.
    They all have their own preconcieved notions and always will. One prime example, albeit less than it used to be, was parental dictates against children marrying outside their religion or ethnicity. Many families still feel quite strongly about this, and with some valid reasons. The strains on the relationship because of the differing backgrounds, not to mention ostracism from the outside, can doom the relationship.
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast