Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Graphic video shows ISIS doing drive bys and other attacks in Iraq.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2015 mrkalashnikov's Avatar

Looks like it could have been filmed in parts of Chicago, Detroit, Newark, Philly, etc etc except for the IED blasts. That is probably coming here next.

What's up my nigga's

It the first link on the page
    What's up my nigga's

What in not understanding here is well the toyota's are one thing but were the fuck are they getting U.S helmets and M-16's and M-4's....something is really fishy here........
    What's up my nigga's

all that crap is on the free market all over the world..

shit like M16's fetch a high command VS a basic Ak.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    IN THY WEBBED HANDS WE PLACE OUR FAITH
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Black market. You did see the purple didn't you??? Lmao
    What's up my nigga's

I thought you were referring to your hygiene.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    Only 40% (82 out of 208) of House Democrats voted for the Iraq War resolution.

Contrast that with 97% (215 out of 221) of House Republicans who did.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution#Passage

Regardless, the whole thing was at the urging of the president. Bush knew the rationale (weapons of mass destruction) was a lie, unless you think Dick Cheney kept him in the dark the whole time...
    Actually Biden, Hillary, and Kerry also were convinced there were WMD's in Iraq. Remember Kerry's "I was for the war before I was against it."

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    I thought you were referring to your hygiene.
    Lmao!!! Smartass!
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Actually Biden, Hillary, and Kerry also were convinced there were WMD's in Iraq. Remember Kerry's "I was for the war before I was against it."
    That's a good part of the reason why Kerry didn't get elected in 2004. Many anti-war Democrats stayed home.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

That's a good part of the reason why Kerry didn't get elected in 2004. Many anti-war Democrats stayed home.
    Whole pile of voter fraud too..

OOps I said it..

after Jebs win , it was obvious what was going on.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    What in not understanding here is well the toyota's are one thing but were the fuck are they getting U.S helmets and M-16's and M-4's....something is really fishy here........
    They're taking it from the gov't officals, cops, soldiers they kill as well as raiding police stations ect. That's a good lesson if the SHTF here and our employees decide they are our masters.

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

You can blame Congress all you want, but the president is the "decider." The buck stops with him. He could have vetoed.

He knew there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, yet he still ordered our troops into harms way anyway.
    Stop with the weapons of mass destruction bullshit already. As someone who has been to that shit hole, that's NOT the one, definitive reason we were over there. Quit being a puppet for the liberal media that started that nonsense. Not once did we get orders to "look for the weapons of mass destruction." What we did get was a list of "most wanted" insurgents/Al-Quaida associates to seek out and kill or capture. My unit alone killed or captured over 100 "death to America" types in the Ramadi area over a 7-month period. Many of them weren't even Iraqis. A lot of them were Syrians and others that were being harbored there.

Meet Bob. He's a dead motherfucker. He tried to kill us but that didn't work out so well. He was a Syrian. Exhibit A:

If you actually want to be technical about it, weapons of mass destruction were all over the damn place there. IEDs caused plenty of mass destruction while I was there, IMO. If you also want to play the whole weapons of mass destruction game, we were constantly finding random stuff buried in the desert. Who knows what's still out there. Exhibit B - from my unit in early 2005:

Last edited by skorpion; 05-20-2014 at 08:04 AM.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

Quote Originally Posted by gun papa View Post
    Video taken down, any other source?
    Only Christians and jews can be shown in a bad light, policy.

If only I kept some of the photo's we took. If you have ever been over to that fucking place you would understand the controversy our troops go through over Killing them people over there would stop. People over there are the worst evil you can ever incounter. Some people are good but most want to kill you. You seen the video. Normal executions are not shooting someone in in the face 20 times. They are not worthy to live on this earth if you have seen some of the crap boys have seen while over there you would understand completely. Killing a human being over there to them is like someone swatting a fly over here
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    If only I kept some of the photo's we took. If you have ever been over to that fucking place you would understand the controversy our troops go through over Killing them people over there would stop. People over there are the worst evil you can ever incounter. Some people are good but most want to kill you. You seen the video. Normal executions are not shooting someone in in the face 20 times. They are not worthy to live on this earth if you have seen some of the crap boys have seen while over there you would understand completely. Killing a human being over there to them is like someone swatting a fly over here
    The reason I never accepted the BS rules of engagement you guys had to fight under. If we want to win, use full force in any war. Oh you might hit a mosque for crying out loud......

Quote Originally Posted by skorpion View Post
    Stop with the weapons of mass destruction bullshit already. As someone who has been to that shit hole, that's NOT the one, definitive reason we were over there. Quit being a puppet for the liberal media that started that nonsense. Not once did we get orders to "look for the weapons of mass destruction." What we did get was a list of "most wanted" insurgents/Al-Quaida associates to seek out and kill or capture. My unit alone killed or captured over 100 "death to America" types in the Ramadi area over a 7-month period. Many of them weren't even Iraqis. A lot of them were Syrians and others that were being harbored there.

Meet Bob. He's a dead motherfucker. He tried to kill us but that didn't work out so well. He was a Syrian. Exhibit A:

If you actually want to be technical about it, weapons of mass destruction were all over the damn place there. IEDs caused plenty of mass destruction while I was there, IMO. If you also want to play the whole weapons of mass destruction game, we were constantly finding random stuff buried in the desert. Who knows what's still out there. Exhibit B - from my unit in early 2005:

Did you have to call him Bob? Bob is a good name, not a douchebag Muslim.

How bout .. Mr. Bob-Al-Bob Uhmadead

Oh you might hit a mosque for crying out loud......
    I know more than a few folks who perpetrated "accidents" involving mosques.

Portions of that side of the world are fucked up beyond understanding. Don't try to even bother understanding it either.
    You will always have Muslim group A trying to Kill Group B , while Group C is trying to kill Group A ,While all are taking damage from Group D, and Group D is full of unrest within itself.
    PRAISE KEK
    FATHER OF CHAOS
    BRINGER OF DAY
    SHADILAY, SHADILAY!

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Did you have to call him Bob? Bob is a good name, not a douchebag Muslim.
    He bobbed when he should have weaved, so Weave wasn't a good nick name for him.

"Mission Accomplished" -- G.W. Bush
    I dare say Iraqis had better lives under Saddam regime.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast