Thread: The Coming American Dictatorship

The Coming American Dictatorship

Thoughts and opinions?
    The Coming American Dictatorship - Part XII
    The militarization of America's police forces by John Silveira

He's back — our poker-playing friend from Southern California, O.E. MacDougal. He came up here to fish. I thought he was after salmon, but this time he came for the surf perch. He bought one of those (expensive) out-of-state fishing licenses and now he's whiling away his days on the gravel spit that stretches most of the way across the mouth of the Rogue River, between Gold Beach and Wedderburn, Oregon. He cooked up a mess of them here at the office. For those who complain about fishy or oily fish, surf perch are neither. (Mac, Dave, and I happen to like all kinds of fish.)

"Any complaints about the current social or political climate?" Dave asked him as we ate.

Mac didn't answer for a moment and I thought he had nothing to say. But, suddenly, he said, "The militarization of our police forces ... and the proliferation of SWAT teams in particular."
    http://www.backwoodshome.com/articles2/silveira146.html
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Our Dear Leader told us the truth when he suggested civilians need to be as strongly armed as the military. Or police.

I call upon all Americans to do what the president told us and arm themselves as best they can.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Quote Originally Posted by 5.56NATO View Post
    Our Dear Leader told us the truth when he suggested civilians need to be as strongly armed as the military. Or police.
    That would be the DHS.

AKA "American Stasi"

AKA "Sturmabteilung" (SA, "brownshirts", etc.)

Last edited by LAGC; 05-22-2014 at 01:57 PM.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Quote Originally Posted by LAGC View Post
    That would be the DHS.

AKA "American Stasi"

AKA "Sturmabteilung" (SA, "brownshirts", etc.)

More like Deinst Heits Sicher

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicherheitsdienst
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"