Thread: Thai coup draws swift condemnation; U.S. says reviewing aid Lol.

Thai coup draws swift condemnation; U.S. says reviewing aid Lol.

The military declared a curfew from 10 p.m. until 5 a.m., suspended the constitution and detained some politicians. Rival protest camps were ordered to disperse.

"There is no justification for this military coup," U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry said in a blunt statement.

"This act will have negative implications for the U.S.-Thai relationship, especially for our relationship with the Thai military. We are reviewing our military and other assistance and engagements, consistent with U.S. law."
    http://news.yahoo.com/thai-coup-draw...180930008.html

Gee, I wonder why 0bamaregim would be against Thai mil saving their country??
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Silver 02/2014

Lurch is sounding like unca joe....
    Dan

Bamaregim hopes US service members don't get any ideas....
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2014 Hatedbysheeple's Avatar

I have a lot of Thai .mil type friends, they are good dudes, I trust them as brothers.

Talking to my boys who are there right now the only violence is in Bangkok, Bangkok is also the only place enforcing the curfew, everywhere else is peaceful and everything is running business as usual

Also what is not being said is the fact Thailand is a constitutional monarchy, the military reports to the king, not the elected officials, if the king did not want this going down it would not.

So once again the news and Washington lie, since a coup of Thailand would require action against the monarchy, and this is just to reign in some ass hat protesters and politicians. Strange how the of couple articles I have read on this has no mention of how their government actually works, or the king.
    Last edited by Hatedbysheeple; 05-24-2014 at 01:16 AM.