Thread: 762X39 20RD BLACK STEEL MAG ASIAN-$9.89

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

762X39 20RD BLACK STEEL MAG ASIAN-$9.89

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

South Korean magazines suck.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Senior Member Aggressive Perfector's Avatar

^True story. Good range mag I'm sure, but that's about it.
    "Never take pity on a blind man. He may not be able to see, but he saves a fortune by getting the butt ugly hookers".

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

The Hungarian ones are probably double the price, but are extremely well made and reliable.

Team Gunsnet Silver 02/14 - Moderator recon's Avatar

Yeah the Hungarian ones have gotten a lot more expensive.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Original Member-July-1999!

AK's, magazines and ammo have become so expensive it defeats the purpose of investing in one. I knew the gruberment would pull something like this sooner or latter, I feel bad for anyone who bought a 74 and now the ammo import ban. Seems the prices have over doubled on any remaining surplus (if you can find it), and soon that will dry up. Get ready to pay the super inflated price of domestically produced ammo, I'm sure it will be on par with 5.56 prices. I saw this coming long ago, that's why sold off all of my AK's. There's no sense from a practical stand point IMO to invest that much into a weapon system that was designed and intended to be mass produced cheaply for ignorant conscripts and groups shoulder with at 100 yards. I'd really like and have entertained the idea of getting another but this last round of government BS has deterred me from pulling the trigger (no pun intended). If I do make the eventual purchase it will be a novelty.
    "I will never fail my comrades"

Not many choices for 20 round mags, I have Hungarian Tankers (the best) and some Tapcos. Last I checked the cheapest source for the Tankers was Centerfire Systems @ 28 bucks each. So ten bucks may not be that bad if they're reasonably reliable. I've not had any issues with my Tapcos but they have to be filed down to fit my WASR. I bught my Hung Tankers when centerfire was running a '3 plus mag pouch' deal for $45 last year, if those ever come back I'll grab more.