Thread: This happened to this Mosin Nagant and nobody stopped it? Tac-ti-cool super ninja alert.

was_peacemaker

Exclamation This happened to this Mosin Nagant and nobody stopped it? Tac-ti-cool super ninja alert.

No one, I mean no one there thought "Gee...this is a bit much."?!? I don't know what to say about this. Just watch and cringe.

Last edited by was_peacemaker; 06-01-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

The guys at Moss Pawn like to come up with ridiculous mosins. They're sort of the experts in experimental gunsmithing on them.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Now that you mentioned mosins. One of my local gun shops just got a crate of 91/30's in and they are 125 still in Cosmo. Think I should pick one up for that price ?
    What's up my nigga's

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Now that you mentioned mosins. One of my local gun shops just got a crate of 91/30's in and they are 125 still in Cosmo. Think I should pick one up for that price ?
    Not a bad price. Are they Russian, or some of the Chinese one's coming into the country. Around my area every time I look around I see Chinese Mosin's everywhere. Number 1 thing to check for on a Mosin IMO is the barrel crown. Some are good, some are so-so, and some can be bad. But for $125 you can't go wrong either way. Good shooters, and fun little truck, ranch, farm rifles. I have two Russian Mosins. A M44 which needs a little work on the front site nothing major, and a 1942 M91/30 that is an awesome rifle.

Yes. They are going for $120 + shipping and transfer fee from the online wholesalers.

I would totally snag a couple in person for $125.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

hell they must be bored or nothing to do. or neither. seems silly to me but hell I seem silly to me.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    hell they must be bored or nothing to do. or neither. seems silly to me but hell I seem silly to me.
    Nah...your normal.
    Last edited by was_peacemaker; 06-01-2014 at 04:03 AM.

Friends don't let friends..... Well you know the rest.

$300 ON A $100 GUN.... Its very much like what I have on my AR. I have a $120 scope mount for my $40 dollar walmart red dot.

BISHOP

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by BISHOP View Post
    Friends don't let friends..... Well you know the rest.

$300 ON A $100 GUN.... Its very much like what I have on my AR. I have a $120 scope mount for my $40 dollar walmart red dot.

BISHOP
    Big difference. That is a $800-$1000 rifle with $140 bucks worth of addons. Not a $100 rifle with $300 dollars worth of parts. At the end of the day a $300 dollar Remington 700 BDL from the pawn shop with no smithing would out perform that rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Not a bad price. Are they Russian, or some of the Chinese one's coming into the country. Around my area every time I look around I see Chinese Mosin's everywhere. Number 1 thing to check for on a Mosin IMO is the barrel crown. Some are good, some are so-so, and some can be bad. But for $125 you can't go wrong either way. Good shooters, and fun little truck, ranch, farm rifles. I have two Russian Mosins. A M44 which needs a little work on the front site nothing major, and a 1942 M91/30 that is an awesome rifle.
    Said Russian 91 30 on the box. They haven't broke the box open when I seen them. They where still unloading them and the dude said they would all be on display today.
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Yes. They are going for $120 + shipping and transfer fee from the online wholesalers.

I would totally snag a couple in person for $125.
    My wife is going to kill me but I'm headed up there with the credit card
    What's up my nigga's

was_peacemaker
    Said Russian 91 30 on the box. They haven't broke the box open when I seen them. They where still unloading them and the dude said they would all be on display today.
    Go check em out bro. They are great rifles and easy to maintain, just look at the crowning on them! Make sure you get the one with the best crowning.

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Go check em out bro. They are great rifles and easy to maintain, just look at the crowning on them! Make sure you get the one with the best crowning.
    On my way! Thanks for the info on the crowning part brother. Bad thing about it. The had a complete lower for 150. And I really need that bad. I've got an upper that's sitting in the safe that's very lonely.... Lol
    What's up my nigga's

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Still a great value at that price. Yes you should get a few. The ammo which is now 2X what it was pre 2005 is still one of the cheaper centerfire rounds and it is in the power range of .30-06.

As to the opening post and the abortion dreamed up by Bubba there. Arrrggghhhhh! is the mildest thing I can say about the rape of that poor Mosin Nagant rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    Still a great value at that price. Yes you should get a few. The ammo which is now 2X what it was pre 2005 is still one of the cheaper centerfire rounds and it is in the power range of .30-06.

As to the opening post and the abortion dreamed up by Bubba there. Arrrggghhhhh! is the mildest thing I can say about the rape of that poor Mosin Nagant rifle.
    Well I ended up putting both on lay-a-way. So within 2 weeks I will have a 91/30 and a brand new complete lower made by palmetto state armory!!! Had to do the lay a way so the wife wouldn't kill me!
    What's up my nigga's

Well I ended up putting both on lay-a-way. So within 2 weeks I will have a 91/30 and a brand new complete lower made by palmetto state armory!!! Had to do the lay a way so the wife wouldn't kill me!
    Very good!

I think you're combo of a mosin and a AR lower was a good alternative to buying two mosins.

Team GunsNet Silver 03/2014

Congrats! You can still get the 7.62X54R ammo for 25 cents per round. It's corrosive, so you have to clean the gun, but it's good shooting ammo.

was_peacemaker
    Your the man...you got three birds in one stone. You landed two pieces of nice hardware, and stayed off the ole lady bad boy list so you ain't in the dog house this week. LOL Way to play your cards bro!