Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This guy is brave. He allows a black widow and brown recluse stuff.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Check out what the male widow looks like. There brown. I've always refered to them as brown widows. Didn't know that they were different
    What you say about male black widows may be true, however the brown widow is a distinct species which was introduced to the united states only recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrodectus_geometricus
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    What you say about male black widows may be true, however the brown widow is a distinct species which was introduced to the united states only recently.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latrodectus_geometricus
    Well shit. You just tought me something new.
    What's up my nigga's

Team GunsNet Platinum 02/2015 davepool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Wow! The battle of the insects there. I have heard scorpions have a pretty bad disposition. Are their stings poisonous or is it like a bee sting?
    it's more like a BIG wasp sting according to my wife, but she's a girl and you know they like to bitch and whine about every little thing.

OW, DAMN. she walked behind me while i was typing this...now a whack in the head with a wooden spoon... that's pain.

My neighbor has some kind of allergic reaction to scorpion stings and gets some pretty severe swelling when he gets stung.

I have never been stung by one, they've crawled up my arms and legs, but have never stung me...must be cause i'm such a sweetheart of a guy, OW, damn that woman is sneaky.

Quote Originally Posted by davepool View Post
    it's more like a BIG wasp sting according to my wife, but she's a girl and you know they like to bitch and whine about every little thing.

OW, DAMN. she walked behind me while i was typing this...now a whack in the head with a wooden spoon... that's pain.

My neighbor has some kind of allergic reaction to scorpion stings and gets some pretty severe swelling when he gets stung.

I have never been stung by one, they've crawled up my arms and legs, but have never stung me...must be cause i'm such a sweetheart of a guy, OW, damn that woman is sneaky.
    LMAO!!
    What's up my nigga's

you bitchen and whining about a wooden spoon? funny as hell baby, hit him again!!!
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Pop him in the head again!!!!!
    What's up my nigga's

was_peacemaker
    Dear Mrs. Davepool

Please stop hitting our friend. We like Mr. Davepool, he does not need sustained injuries.

I can't believe she hit you with that spoon like that. Tape an AK mag to it and it will do some real damage
    What's up my nigga's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12