Thread: Heads up: Mil-Surp AK Mags $7 to $9

**Team GunsNet SILVER 12/2014** skorpion's Avatar

Heads up: Mil-Surp AK Mags $7 to $9

Been a while since cheap mil-surp AK47 mags have been around. $9 each, 10+ for $8 each, or 75+ for $7 each. 447 mags in stock as of this posting.
    http://sgammo.com/product/surplus/30...tary-surplus-#

These are 'Used' military mags from a variety of Eastern European com-bloc nations built to Soviet spec with ridge-back design. They could be Romanian, E. German, Hungarian, Bulgarian, Russian, Polish, Etc, Etc. Overall a great value and at prices I have not been able to offer for over a decade on true mil-spec steel mags, not garbage-like new commercial production AK mags often sold elsewhere. Condition Varies, they could be of these grades listed below, but mostly "Very Good to Excellent" from what I have seen. Packed 75 or 90 per case. Some mags may be grease packed and need cleaning.
    The pen is mightier than the sword, but only when you're shoving it through your enemy's throat.
    USMC Active Duty, 2004-2008
    Gunsnet Member since January 2003

When I click on the link, I see pictures, but the description is very narrow and incomplete. Do they want 500 plus bucks for a case of 75 mags?

Quote Originally Posted by El Duce View Post
    When I click on the link, I see pictures, but the description is very narrow and incomplete. Do they want 500 plus bucks for a case of 75 mags?
    Correct, $521.25 plus shipping for 75 mags.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

You can buy smaller quantities if you want though. 1 mag for $9, 10 mags for $80.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Yep, $7 times 75 is $521 ish.

That's a pretty dang good deal, especially if you get the 75 pack. I wouldn't expect to see prices like that again.

Quote Originally Posted by Starvin View Post
    That's a pretty dang good deal, especially if you get the 75 pack. I wouldn't expect to see prices like that again.
    Yep, you can't even get the junk Korean mags this cheap. I haven't seen prices like this since 2005 for military AK47 mags.