Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Congrats, Virginia! You Just Replaced Eric Cantor With an Even More Moderate Majority Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Kadmos View Post
    Actually it's the most likely hypothesis, he was trying to say the whole country, except 1 and those 2 off the continent, it got him to 7, then added the 50 states.

People do math in odd ways, say you are doing 17 minus 13 in your head. You might count up from 13 to 17 and get four, or you might drop the 10 and count 3 back from 7 and get four.

If you listen he says "one left to go...one left to go, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to." that's the obvious minus three he was thinking, which got him to 7, which he added to 50 states, rather than remembering he needed to drop 10, giving him an actual total of 47 which is beyond doubt what he meant.

And of course the unglued among us went to "57 Islamic states" and fixated on it like it wasn't just a joke, but some sort of actual thought that he had gone to 57 Islamic states, excepting of course the one he had left to go to, and Alaska and Hawaii, which obviously everyone considers Islamic states.
    Ah...the unglued...yes, because that's more obvious than Occam's Razor and the obvious freudian slip...because tired politicians are most likely to do bad math, given there have been 50 states since 1959...all of Obama's life, given he has obvious islamist ties, and not come up with 55, or 58, or 53...but somehow come up with the magical 57 (islamist states)...

And of course they have liars and water carriers like yourself to shill for them. And as the magic negro's cachet declines, the twisted lengths such opportune reasoning the water carriers attempt becomes even more apparent.

And while you'll gladly scream to high heavens about statements that can be taken more than one way by the likes of Michelle Bachmann or Sarah Palin...you'll go to the most extreme and convoluted lengths to excuse the most obvious of faux pas by your magic islamic negro.

And you think we don't see it...still think you can pull that wool...

Once again...that must be one hell of a strategery room...all the best devices of delusion...

You must be so proud.

And if you're misunderestimating me here...let me make it clear! Your hypothesis is absolute bullshit, has no basis in anything remotely describing reality, was posited simply as cover, and only a leftist shill and islamist sympathizer would accept it as being even remotely reasonable.

And here's the part that gives me great satisfaction...the thought that if you are indeed a Jew, that you think you will be allowed to live and prosper once the islamists have their way. You think we dhimmis will have it bad? I look forward to your fate as a traitor to Judaism...that is, if you really are a Jew...
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-14-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

If was just the occasional screw up then I'm fine giving someone the benefit of the doubt, when I watched that clip it was obvious that he was doing the math and screwed it up. I gave Bush a pass on his made up words, I make up words all the time. But with her it's like every single sentence.
    Without a teleprompter, your king can't make up a coherent sentence without excruciating delays and UM ER UM. Guess as you're beholden to his ideology, you kinda miss 90% of what he says is a flat out lie too.....

Actually it's the most likely hypothesis, he was trying to say the whole country, except 1 and those 2 off the continent, it got him to 7, then added the 50 states.

People do math in odd ways, say you are doing 17 minus 13 in your head. You might count up from 13 to 17 and get four, or you might drop the 10 and count 3 back from 7 and get four.

If you listen he says "one left to go...one left to go, Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to." that's the obvious minus three he was thinking, which got him to 7, which he added to 50 states, rather than remembering he needed to drop 10, giving him an actual total of 47 which is beyond doubt what he meant.

And of course the unglued among us went to "57 Islamic states" and fixated on it like it wasn't just a joke, but some sort of actual thought that he had gone to 57 Islamic states, excepting of course the one he had left to go to, and Alaska and Hawaii, which obviously everyone considers Islamic states.
    Oh look a bottle of Kadmos! Kinda like when he wrote" I will stand with the muslims should the winds change", or when he said "my Islamic faith"...... Yep just tired.......
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 06-14-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Obviously I don't want to vote for people trying to ban guns. Most aren't able to, so they deal with petty shit, or you know trying to run the country. The republicans on the other hand seem to not want the country to run at all, because it might make Obama look decent.

As to Bachmann, I just listened to her speak. She's an imbecile. She can barely manage to form a cohesive sentence most of the time. There are some (many actually) people on the left side of the isle that I don't like, but they all seem to be able to (usually) form sentences.

How on earth does a party let someone like her become "leadership"?

I normally try to give people the benefit of the doubt, or at least speak respectfully about them, but between her and Palin, they both just make me embarrassed for our country. I would literally rather have Obama than either one of those numbskulls as president. I would rather have Bush back over either of them...or Carter, or Bush Sr.
    Save it. No one here believes you are progun or even believe in the second amendment. You're an instigator and probably a member of Bloomberg's everytown. As far as the Reoublicans they've introduced hundreds of bills to jump start the economy, they get stopped immediately by your party Hack, Reid in the Senate. Want to blame someone, Your guy in charge of the Senate is where to start. Your King is busy not moving the country forward, trying to move it backwards except for a select few that have donated to him. Busy killing industries and losing jobs. The media and Gov't both lie about the real employment numbers when anyone with a brain knows they're worse than Carters! Easy to fudge numbers when you just stop counting people after a couple years of his disastrous economic policies.
    Last edited by 1 Patriot-of-many; 06-14-2014 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oswald Bastable View Post
    Ah...the unglued...yes, because that's more obvious than Occam's Razor and the obvious freudian slip...because tired politicians are most likely to do bad math, given there have been 50 states since 1959...all of Obama's life, given he has obvious islamist ties, and not come up with 55, or 58, or 53...but somehow come up with the magical 57 (islamist states)...
    Oh yes, the unglued, and the idiotic...such as yourself.

The reason he didn't come up with 55, or 58, or 53 is because he was trying to say he had been to 47 states. Which he had been to. So obviously he did the math in his head and got the number 7.

That much is essentially indisputable.

Then Occam's razor becomes rather than drop 10 from 50 and add 7, giving the correct number, 47.....he simply added 7 to the 50, and got 57

To you Occam's razor means he said 57 where he meant to say 47, but said 57 as a Freudian slip thinking of the OIC an organization that meets what, once a year, doesn't contain all the Muslim countries, has other observer states....seriously...are you actually crazy enough to believe that sort of obvious nonsense?

Quote Originally Posted by 1Pat
    Without a teleprompter, your king can't make up a coherent sentence without excruciating delays and UM ER UM.
    I barely hear that, but that's from decades of dealing with my father, who does it at least 5 times more than Obama...seriously, and yep, it can be pretty annoying.

Try it over a phone call when you are trying to do other things. I love my dad, and there is no doubt he is brilliant, but I have to cut him off and be rude pretty often to say "Stop!, figure out the word, or the thought, and blurt it out...or I'm hanging up" Or "write down what you are thinking and call me back when you are done".

Obviously most of the time I would never say that to him, it's only when I'm busy or he's particularly worse than usual.

Obama is like nothing compared to him.

Man, my brother and I really were little shits to him on occasion. He would be fixing something in the house, obviously needing a screwdriver and say "Son, get me a...uh..um......uh....um", and we would start listing off random things

"Watermelon?"

"No...a....um"

"Sandwich?"

"No...a....um" (now turning his hand like using a screwdriver)

"Motorcycle?"

"No...not a motorcycle!...why would I say a motorcycle?"

"Well, your hand was moving like twisting a throttle"

"No I need a...um...ah"

"Noun."

"Yes a noun, but a specific non-proper noun which would be useful to drive a screw into the wall"

"Oh, like a screwdriver dad?"

"Yes, and grab me a hammer also"

"Ok dad, but why do you need a hammer?"

"To bash your skull in for going through this when you knew I needed a screwdriver"

"Sure dad, was that a Phillips or a flathead?"

"Er..um.........."

"I'll get both"

As we got older my brother and I would add more interesting to the list of guesses because they got better reactions...."Prostitute?"...."Condom?"...."Vibrat or?"

Wow did I get sidetracked, ah...fun memories

Oh yes, the unglued, and the idiotic...such as yourself.

The reason he didn't come up with 55, or 58, or 53 is because he was trying to say he had been to 47 states. Which he had been to. So obviously he did the math in his head and got the number 7.

That much is essentially indisputable.

Then Occam's razor becomes rather than drop 10 from 50 and add 7, giving the correct number, 47.....he simply added 7 to the 50, and got 57

To you Occam's razor means he said 57 where he meant to say 47, but said 57 as a Freudian slip thinking of the OIC an organization that meets what, once a year, doesn't contain all the Muslim countries, has other observer states....seriously...are you actually crazy enough to believe that sort of obvious nonsense?

I barely hear that, but that's from decades of dealing with my father, who does it at least 5 times more than Obama...seriously, and yep, it can be pretty annoying.

Try it over a phone call when you are trying to do other things. I love my dad, and there is no doubt he is brilliant, but I have to cut him off and be rude pretty often to say "Stop!, figure out the word, or the thought, and blurt it out...or I'm hanging up" Or "write down what you are thinking and call me back when you are done".

Obviously most of the time I would never say that to him, it's only when I'm busy or he's particularly worse than usual.

Obama is like nothing compared to him.

Man, my brother and I really were little shits to him on occasion. He would be fixing something in the house, obviously needing a screwdriver and say "Son, get me a...uh..um......uh....um", and we would start listing off random things

"Watermelon?"

"No...a....um"

"Sandwich?"

"No...a....um" (now turning his hand like using a screwdriver)

"Motorcycle?"

"No...not a motorcycle!...why would I say a motorcycle?"

"Well, your hand was moving like twisting a throttle"

"No I need a...um...ah"

"Noun."

"Yes a noun, but a specific non-proper noun which would be useful to drive a screw into the wall"

"Oh, like a screwdriver dad?"

"Yes, and grab me a hammer also"

"Ok dad, but why do you need a hammer?"

"To bash your skull in for going through this when you knew I needed a screwdriver"

"Sure dad, was that a Phillips or a flathead?"

"Er..um.........."

"I'll get both"

As we got older my brother and I would add more interesting to the list of guesses because they got better reactions...."Prostitute?"...."Condom?"...."Vibrat or?"

Wow did I get sidetracked, ah...fun memories
    Now that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by 1 Patriot-of-many View Post
    Now that's funny!
    Yeah, most of the time we would get him laughing...but, not always. I learned a lot about patience from him. And I'm amazed he didn't smack me around more

Oh boy, I really should get him something nice for tomorrow...

Still making excuses for my master...
    Your math is faulty. His actual statement was at a campaign appearance in Beaverton, Oregon, on May 9, 2008. Obama said,
    "It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon. And over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states; I think one left to go."
    No one born and educated in the US since Hawaii was added has ever thought there were only 48 states.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

Your math is faulty. His actual statement was at a campaign appearance in Beaverton, Oregon, on May 9, 2008. Obama said,

"It is just wonderful to be back in Oregon. And over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in 57 states; I think one left to go."

No one born and educated in the US since Hawaii was added has ever thought there were only 48 states.
    Except that is not what he said, he actually said

it is just wonderful to be back in Oregon, and over the last 15 months we've traveled to every corner of the United States. I've now been in fifty .... seven states? I think... one left to go. One left to go. Uh..Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to, even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it.
    That's the minus 3 that gets you to the number 7 (Alaska, Hawaii, and whichever "one left to go" was)

......out of fifty states. But he obviously meant he had traveled to all of the lower 48, except one, so 47.

I showed you the video on page one...are you unable to see it?

As to "your math is faulty"...well, duh. His math was faulty! Obviously. The question is how did he get the faulty math. Well, for those that aren't batshit crazy it's fairly easy to see.

Also, I have only one master, that would be God. So go fuck yourself on that bullshit.

If you honestly believe that he meant that 57 Islamic states nonsense, then obviously you drank the cool aid and there is nothing more to say on the topic. Perhaps a deep breath and a step back might help you some, but if you are that far gone, then likely there is nothing to be done about it.

Also, I have only one master, that would be God. So go fuck yourself on that bullshit.
    Is it money? Power? What? Because it's not God...devout Jews won't even print it "God"...it would be "G_D" or something similar...could it be...maybe...SATAN?

If you honestly believe that he meant that 57 Islamic states nonsense, then obviously you drank the cool aid and there is nothing more to say on the topic. Perhaps a deep breath and a step back might help you some, but if you are that far gone, then likely there is nothing to be done about it.
    The man has done everything possible to extend and expand the rule of is sham...you know it, I know it, the world is catching on. He's a joke in every major country, and your continued support and attempts to cover for him here make you a joke. I've no need to step back from the reality, but you seriously need to embrace just a bit of it...or Jews (if you are indeed one) will soon be an afterthought to history.

Edited to add...there is another area he's done everything possible to assure...

That America as the last, best hope of a bulwark against islamofacism fails, and fails when the world most needs her.

I'm sure you're mighty proud of any part you've played in that. May it rest easily on your conscience...

...inferring you have one.
    Last edited by Oswald Bastable; 06-15-2014 at 02:50 AM.

Are you drunk or something?

First off, thank you so much for being completely wrong about how "Jews are supposed to write G_D", it's nonsense.

We aren't forbidden from writing or speaking the name, but we don't do it lightly.

What is referred to as the tetragrammaton by Christians, those four Hebrew letters Yod, Hei, Vav, and Hei, which you have never seen me write out in English, let alone Hebrew, is the actual "name of God"

When we come across those four Hebrew letters we tend to instead say Adonai, which is actually a "replacement word" but has become a sort of title meaning "The Lord".

Ha-Shem which means "The Name" is another that is commonly used.

Personally I was taught to avoid saying the tetragrammaton altogether, and that writing it out was reserved for copies of the Torah, prayerbooks, etc. Not something that a kid would practice in Hebrew school and then throw away the practice sheet later, or something that would be written on a chalkboard and then erased. It's to be treated with reverence.

At any rate, back to the topic. Not everything has to be an insane overreaction to what Obama does or says. Frankly it just makes the folks who do that look like crazy people. I don't think he's a good president. I don't think he's doing a good job. I don't even think he's a particularly good person...not some terrible Hitler/Mao/Stalin figure, just not a very decent guy. That doesn't mean that an average fuck up that people do has some special meaning.

It's like one interview Palin did during the 08 campaign, the question was about Iran. She specifically mentioned Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (former President of Iran), mentioned him twice in fact, but for every time she meant to say Iran she actually said Iraq. Some in the media jumped all over her for it, to me..it's an honest mistake. They are right next to each other, the names are very similar, they fought a war. For decades you literally heard about Iran in terms of "Iran-Iraq" on the news.

I give her a total pass on that one.

But overall, she's still an idiot. I actively dislike her. But I don't have to jump on every single thing she does or says and take it to crazytown.

Are you drunk or something?
    Never more sober, nor you so blind...oh wait, you were so blind once before...1930s I believe...can't be happening, not real, has to be a reasonable explanation even though all reality denies that...

Funny how those rose colored glasses get passed down from generation to generation. I'm sure there were plenty of Jews who spoke of "crazytown" in reference to reality and what was happening, versus what they wanted to be happening.

You're no different than those myopics...the world deteriorates at a more rapid rate yearly, and still you hold fast to "this can't be happening"...all while it is.

The world never suffers fools lightly, as you will no doubt learn.

...the world deteriorates at a more rapid rate yearly, and still you hold fast to "this can't be happening"...all while it is.

Except that we are living in the most peaceful time in the human race's entire existence:

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/...83203589408180

Global violence is at an all-time low. Despite a few troubled hot-spots around the world right now, the human race has never been more at peace.
    "That tyranny has all the vices both of democracy and oligarchy is evident. As of oligarchy so of tyranny, the end is wealth; (for by wealth only can the tyrant maintain either his guard or his luxury). Both mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of their arms." -- Aristotle, Book V, 350 B.C.E

Sarah still gets hammered for this....

http://www.snopes.com/politics/palin/russia.asp

even as it was taken out of context.

guess that 57 state thingy was the new math.

he said it she didn't. take 2 - 3 forget the 1 and we have zero. damn
    space flight just got easier
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

These high profile rinos keep getting fired ...... conservatives may be getting somewhere after all despite voter fraud and voting machine hacks that are against them.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Never more sober, nor you so blind...oh wait, you were so blind once before...1930s I believe...can't be happening, not real, has to be a reasonable explanation even though all reality denies that...

Funny how those rose colored glasses get passed down from generation to generation. I'm sure there were plenty of Jews who spoke of "crazytown" in reference to reality and what was happening, versus what they wanted to be happening.

You're no different than those myopics...the world deteriorates at a more rapid rate yearly, and still you hold fast to "this can't be happening"...all while it is.

Your comparison is nonsensical, where are the anti-semitic speeches? Or any scapegoating speeches? Where are the book burnings? Where is the state controlled media? Where are the massive boycotts against the scapegoated groups? Where are the massive demonstrations for purity?

Where are the massive detainment of dissenters?

That's a big one right there....in 1933, just weeks after gaining office Hitler opened Dachau and filled it with dissenters, communists, socialists, German liberals.

If you want a comparison, it would be like Obama sending the entire Republican party leadership and everyone on Fox news to concentration camps in late February of 2008, and then having a government boycott of all Republican owned businesses.

I'm pretty sure I missed it when that happened.

The whiny "we are so oppressed" bullshit, trying to compare it to even the very beginning of Nazi Germany is stupid. All comparisons are things you will find in ANY country, the occasional infuriating speech by a politician, incidents where the police are heavy handed, emergency planning that "sounds ominous".

What you don't have is a few months after Obama was elected a centralized, single party police state.

Only a fool and an imbecile would believe it would happen identically at two different points in history.

Your comparison is nonsensical, where are the anti-semitic speeches? Or any scapegoating speeches? Where are the book burnings? Where is the state controlled media? Where are the massive boycotts against the scapegoated groups? Where are the massive demonstrations for purity?
    Constant vilifying of conservatives; attempts to shutdown or silence certain websites or news organizations (Rush, Fox); CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Washington Post, LA Times, etc., etc; targeting of conservative groups by the IRS; forcing banks to close the accounts of gun and gun supply dealers; constant leftist rants about how gun owners should be arrested and/or killed; military and alphabet agencies all being directed to view constitutionalists and gun owners as "the enemy"...

It's coming, but again, one would have to be completely blind and/or stupid not to see the parallels.

Or perhaps a gov't plant, arguing it's not happening.

im not really sure it happened last time. right? I mean the presbo didn't know it happened unless he heard it on the news.
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

Only a fool and an imbecile would believe it would happen identically at two different points in history.
    Who's saying identical? How about even similar though. Hitler wasn't even elected, Obama won twice.

Forget Hitler,.....how about Mao, Castro, Kim, Stalin, Saddam, even Caesar all of them imprisoned or murdered political opponents and dissidents en mass. None waited 6 years to do it either. Where is that shit? Or invasions of other countries? Sure, we've gotten involved in stuff, but we aren't exactly annexing Poland, or the equivalent.

Constant vilifying of conservatives
    Right, because the conservatives never vilify liberals. Sure thing.

Frankly he's been a whole lot more willing to work with them, then they have with him.

attempts to shutdown or silence certain websites or news organizations (Rush, Fox); CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, NYT, Washington Post, LA Times, etc., etc;
    Which of these have been shut down?

Oh right, none.

If Obama was Hitler, Rush would be a fat bloated corpse, and McCain would be in a work camp with no trial.

targeting of conservative groups by the IRS
    Oh no, law enforcement doing it's job! The IRS targets everyone. That's it's job. It's shitty, but it's the nature of the IRS. Fine they "picked on" some conservative groups, as long as those groups weren't breaking the law then no harm done. Because the IRS can do that randomly anyway. At worst this is a case of "profiling".

forcing banks to close the accounts of gun and gun supply dealers;
    Operation Choke point focuses on fraud, scams, etc. Yep some gun dealers, coin dealers, and prostitutes have been caught up in this also. Mostly because the banks they went through were shady as fuck.

Most gun shops are doing fine business these days.

constant leftist rants about how gun owners should be arrested and/or killed
    By ordinary citizens, not Obama, not the government. It's the same thing as when people on here rant about wanting to get rid of all democrats. It's hyperbole. I don't like it from either party, but some members of both do it.

military and alphabet agencies all being directed to view constitutionalists and gun owners as "the enemy"
    Modern "militias" have long been watched.

Many have stockpiled guns and talk openly about wanting to overthrow the government by force...so yeah, that's kind of a real concern. And given what some have done (McVeigh), this shouldn't come as a surprise.

Our government has been a bit overzealous in trying to "bust" some of these groups, I won't deny that.

But compare how we treat them, or try to treat them, with how Hitler, or Stalin, or Mao, or Castro would have. There would be no warrants, no attempt to try them or capture them ....except perhaps to imprison them without trial, or outright torture them. Mostly they would be fucking dead, and any possible survivors would be quickly "disappeared".

It's coming, but again, one would have to be completely blind and/or stupid not to see the parallels.
    George Washington sent troops against our citizens, the world isn't always a peaceful place and sometimes a bit of force is needed. But this ain't Nazi Germany, not by a long shot, a serious fucking long shot.

I get you think they are "playing the long game", but realistically 2 years and he's gone. No dictator play this long of a game, all those guys I listed had people lined up against the wall to be shot within a year of gaining power (except Caesar, no guns of course)

Or perhaps a gov't plant, arguing it's not happening.
    Or a rational person who sees it's not happening.

You seem to think because I'm a Jew I should be overly aware or sensitive of it's very beginnings of happening. And sure, it's something every Jew watches for to some degree, but I refuse to live my life thinking it's always just about to happen. Not everything is Nazi Germany.

There were BIG signs, and things moved quickly. The path of a dictator isn't to slowly take power by creeping incrementalism, it's by seizing it, quelling dissent, and centralizing control. They whip people into a frenzied fervor, not try to have town hall meetings to sell folks on the idea of a healthcare system. They don't argue budgets with the opposition party, they fucking lock them up or kill them.

If Obama were like any of those guys then the Republican party would be a historical footnote, likely to be removed from next years history books altogether. Instead he's going to leave in two years and sit around in mom jeans, write another book, or do some speaking engagements.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast