Thread: The truth about Bowe Bergdahl

Site Admin & **Team Gunsnet Silver 12/2012** Richard Simmons's Avatar

Question The truth about Bowe Bergdahl

Here's a little something for you conspiracy buffs.

Was thinking about this whole Bergdahl situation and some things started standing out. He's released after five years and is taken to a base in Germany or where ever it was. All we see of his release is an undated video. During his stay in the hospital there is no video footage of him and he doesn't speak to his parents. After almost two weeks he is flown back to the US at night to another military hospital. Again, no video footage of him and he still hasn't spoken to his parents but has spoke to a "friend" named Kim.

Why would he not have spoken to his parents and why no photos or videos of him? Think about this for a second, what if it's not him? Was he never released? Was someone else released and they are calling him Bergdahl? That would explain the lack of photos and contact with his family. I mean, you can't have the son talk to the mother or father is it's not there son?

Fast forward two weeks and we hear that due to the things that he endured in captivity he has committed suicide and they have a closed casket service for what ever reason. All we know right now is what we've been shown which is limited and what we're being told. His platoon mates are being disparaged. Can you think of one Vietnam POW that was treated in this fashion?

Just spit balling here but things aren't adding up.

Of course there is another possibility. He didn't defect, desert, etc., he did what he was ordered to do. That would explain the military being so tight mouthed about the investigation after his "desertion". Food for thought and discussion.

P.S. If there has been video of him since his release that I haven't seen then please let me know.
    Gunsnet member since 1999
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Team GunsNet Gold 03/2014

VERRRRY interesting!

I like the way your mind works.

Another Manchurian Candidate?

Probably not!

Just an excuse for zero to let some of his more dangerous friends go free.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner1558 View Post
    VERRRRY interesting!

I like the way your mind works.

Another Manchurian Candidate?

Probably not!

Just an excuse for zero to let some of his more dangerous friends go free.
    I agree that it is probably the beginning of the end for Gitmo and this is how Obama chose to start the process. Be that as it may he doesn't need to swap Bergdahl for the five detainees, he just has to say he swapped him. Bergdahl may not even be alive or they could have gotten him back weeks, months or even years ago. We see his parents in the Rose Garden with the POTUS with a big show of how he's returning their son to them. Now I admit the dad seems like a whack job (Mom's not to hard on the eyes though) but after the parents comments and Obama''s comment and yet the son hasn't even been on the phone with his parents? I've read numerous reports that he supposedly has refused to talk to them. He's not been denied the opportunity, he's refused the opportunity. Again, that's what we've been told.

Has anyone seen the parents since the photo op on the Rose garden? Why aren't they hollering about not having contact with their son? Anyone think the father is the type to say, " Bowe doesn't want to talk to us? Oh, ok". After the better part of two weeks in the hospital you'd think Bergdahl would be show on Tv kissing the tarmac at the airport in TX when he got off the plane, being greeted by his family, something but no. Complete blackout. Doesn't smell right at all.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

•" We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. " George Orwell

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    Interesting theory, and with King Barack and his regime, I wouldn't put anything past him.

Oh, the video we've all seen of Bergdahl's release. That was released by the Taliban, not our government. If that's true then or government has provided no video evidence of Bergdahl what so ever.
    USN 1978-86
    BCCI Life Member #2068

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

You're over thinking things IMO. The military is shielding him to prevent defense claims of prejudicial influencing, poisoning public opinion against him before the Courts Martial. Recent news about him says he was discharged from the Coast Guard for mental health issues. What can you expect growing up with to lib-tard parents. They are also saying that he was in solitary confinement for the first 2 years of his being missing. He no doubt will have military lawyers that are going for the Mental Deficiency defense, they're going to claim he's nuts.

Well I know one thing. We've never negotiated with terrorist before for no one. So what makes this young man so important. That they would release five known terrorist for one solders life??? Something is up and I wish I knew what it was. Real fishy........
    What's up my nigga's

Forum Administrator Schuetzenman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Well I know one thing. We've never negotiated with terrorist before for no one. So what makes this young man so important. That they would release five known terrorist for one solders life??? Something is up and I wish I knew what it was. Real fishy........
    He, Bergdahl is not worth anything. He is a Convenient Excuse for the MUSLIM N Chief to release vital leaders to help establish the Muslim Caliphate world wide. Or he is a convenient excuse to help start emptying out Gitmo to keep his promise to the left wing douche-bags that helped put him in office. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Well I know one thing. We've never negotiated with terrorist before for no one.
    Wow, it's like the whole Iran-Contra affair never happened. Guess Reagan didn't give more than 2000 missiles to Iran for the release of hostages after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Schuetzenman View Post
    He, Bergdahl is not worth anything. He is a Convenient Excuse for the MUSLIM N Chief to release vital leaders to help establish the Muslim Caliphate world wide. Or he is a convenient excuse to help start emptying out Gitmo to keep his promise to the left wing douche-bags that helped put him in office. Take your pick.
    I don't see why Zero needs any kind of an "excuse" to do anything.

He's the Dictator in Chief. All he needs to do is write out another EO. He don't need no stinkin' permission!
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!