Thread: interesting read about DHS

interesting read about DHS

http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/frien...9c447f61f.html

where are all those billions of rounds of ammunition?
    While no one ever listens to me,
    I am constantly being told to be quiet.

In a world of snowflakes,
    be the heat..

WHITEHEAD: Has the Dept. of Homeland Security become America’s standing army?

My guess is no, they're not Americas standing army, they're the enemies of Americas standing army.

Also not to be left out;
    "United States Northern Command (USNORTHCOM)[1] is a Unified Combatant Command of the U.S. military tasked with providing military support for civil authorities in the U.S., and protecting the territory and national interests of the United States within the contiguous United States, Alaska, Canada, Mexico (and the air, land and sea approaches to these areas). It is the U.S. military command which, if applicable, would be the primary defender against a mainland invasion of the United States.

USNORTHCOM was created on April 25, 2002 when President George W. Bush approved a new Unified Command Plan, following the September 11 Attacks. USNORTHCOM went operational on October 1, 2002.

The support that USNORTHCOM provides to civil authorities is legally limited by the Posse Comitatus Act, which sets some limits on the role of the U.S. military in civilian law enforcement. However, in case of national emergency, natural or man-made, its Air Forces Northern National Security Emergency Preparedness Directorate will take charge of the situation or event.[2]"
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_...rthern_Command
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

didn't the presbo say he wanted such an army? this is a way around the posse comitatus act

be the heat..

It'd be funny if 0bamaregim built a traitor army just to find that they were mostly patriots.
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

what is scary to me is that it only takes a keyboard. the irs and the loss of e-mails, which companys are required to keep, comes to mind.

be the heat..

Quote Originally Posted by l921428x View Post
    what is scary to me is that it only takes a keyboard. the irs and the loss of e-mails, which companys are required to keep, comes to mind.
    The timing of the lost emails is uncanny.
    Weird how that works out.

the NSA should have it backed up, right?

be the heat..

Indiana, a state that is trying to remain free.
    I was always under the impression that there were multiple backups of all federal computers, but obviously the IRS is exempt from daily, weekly and monthly backups of their computers.

All Government Emails that are sent pursuant to official business must be copied and turned over by agencies (in this case the IRS) to the National Archives and Records Administration per NARA regulations and 44 U.S.C 33 for permanent retention in the U.S. archives.

Listed below is a requirement from the current IRS records management policy.

Permanent records are eventually transferred to the National Archives for preservation. They need special care to prevent damage or accidental destruction. Permanent records should be kept on magnetic tape, stored under proper temperature/humidity conditions, rewound at specific times, and transferred to the National Archives as soon as possible to prevent information loss.

The conclusions to be drawn from this seem obvious to me.

Quote Originally Posted by imanaknut View Post
    I was always under the impression that there were multiple backups of all federal computers, but obviously the IRS is exempt from daily, weekly and monthly backups of their computers.
    Regardless of backup frequency and retention all all official IRS emails must be copied to tape and sent to the National Archives. All agencies have a Records Officer and at the Department level Treasury has a Records Officer to ensure (among other things) that official records are preserved.