Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I started jamming with some guys I have known for a while, and they have a band rule specifically for me.

Contributor 02/2014 FunkyPertwee's Avatar

Shitty beer and nasty old bar hags are some of the worst aspects of living in the south.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by was_peacemaker View Post
    Poor drummers, they get made fun off to much. LOL
    Over the years I've played drums, trumpet, guitar, keyboard, then drums again. Drums were my favorite.
    "I'm fucking furious, I'm violently angry, and I like it. If you don't know what that feels like then I feel bad for you"

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    Shitty beer and nasty old bar hags are some of the worst aspects of living in the south.
    Well I've been up north a few times. And I promise. You get past Indiana and there bar hags are far worse then our bar hags...... And the beer is no better
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller View Post
    what planet do you live on ??????
    THIS PLANET BIOTCH!!!!!
    What's up my nigga's

Quote Originally Posted by Silentkilla01 View Post
    Well I've been up north a few times. And I promise. You get past Indiana and there bar hags are far worse then our bar hags...... And the beer is no better
    I'm just picking on you and peacemaker.

Here in Charleston we actually have good beers and attractive young women.

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by FunkyPertwee View Post
    There is a lot of truth in this statement. I have played some dive bars that will make you feel like you just entertained the local methadone clinic and reject brothel. From what I hear the deeper south you go it doesn't get much better.

I love cougars but have you ever seen some of these 45 year old+ bar cougars south of the Mason-Dixon line?!?

I love cougars but have you ever seen some of these 45 year old+ bar cougars south of the Mason-Dixon line?!?
    Those are just old whores who would rather put out then be put out to pasture.

I have no idea why, but in no way, shape, form, or fashion am I allowed to speak on a mic to the audience, nor express my opinions on stage.
    Don't worry. WE know why.
    Gentlemen may prefer Blondes, but Real Men prefer Redheads!

was_peacemaker
    Quote Originally Posted by Krupski View Post
    Don't worry. WE know why.
    I think my magnetic personality is to much to handle. I could not have said that with a straight face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12