Thread: Hillary Clinton: Captured Benghazi figure may help with ‘unanswered questions’

Hillary Clinton: Captured Benghazi figure may help with ‘unanswered questions’

Lol really???

"Hillary Clinton on Tuesday warmly welcomed the capture of a suspected ringleader of the deadly Benghazi terrorist attacks, and predicted that he could help shed light on “unanswered questions” from the bloody September 11, 2012, assault.

We want to know who was behind it, what the motivation of the leaders and the attackers happened to be. There are still some unanswered questions. It was, after all, the fog of war,” she said in a CNN-hosted, town hall-style meeting."
    http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-clinto...232420957.html

What a fine president she could make!
    (I imagine she knows exactly who and why and where and how, and since she's part of it has to cast blame on others)
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Hillary Talks Guns In CNN Town Hall, Says Minority ‘Terrorizes’ Majority

“I don’t think any parent, any person should have to fear about their child going to school or going to college because someone…could possibly enter that school property with an automatic weapon and murder innocent children, students, teachers,” she said.

“We’re going to have to do a better job protecting the vast majority of our citizens, including our children, from that very, very, very small group that is unfortunately prone to violence and now with automatic weapons can wreak so much more violence than they ever could have before.”
    http://news.yahoo.com/hillary-talks-...020205486.html
    "And how we burned in the camps later thinking, what would things have been like, if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain, whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family?"

Have you taken a careful look at HRC lately?
    Don't you think she looks tired?

And it's over two years until the Presidential elections!
    “I have little patience with people who take the Bill of Rights for granted. The Bill of Rights, contained in the first ten amendments to the Constitution, is every American’s guarantee of freedom.” - - President Harry S. Truman, “Years of Trial and Hope”

Guns Network Lifetime Member #2

Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Have you taken a careful look at HRC lately?
    Don't you think she looks tired?

And it's over two years until the Presidential elections!
    It's hard work lying through your teeth constantly. I'm sure Kadmos could give us some insight on how much work it is.

Team Guns Network Silver 04/2013 alismith's Avatar

She's asking for the wrong questions to be answered. The primary question, I hope gets answered, is why we didn't do anything to help our people at the embassy and who ordered those that could help to stand down...

Those are the questions I want answered.
    "Valar morghulis; valar dohaeris."

Commucrats are most efficient at converting sins and crimes to accidents or misunderstandings.-Oswald Bastable

Making good people helpless won't make bad people harmless.

Freedom isn't free.

"Attitude is the paintbrush that colors our world." TV Series, Haven.

My Spirit Animal has rabies.

I'd rather be an American than a Democrat.

"If you can make a man afraid, you can control him" Netflix Series, The Irregulars

I'm sure he will be offered a special deal to say exactly what Hitlery needs him to say, to bolster her 2016 campaign.
    If we refuse to rule ourselves with reason, then we shall be ruled by our passions.

He, Who Will Not Reason, Is a Bigot; He, Who Cannot, Is a Fool; and He, Who Dares Not, Is a Slave. -Sir William Drummond

There are some things I will not abide within my sight!

It's almost as if you guys have obtained the traitors playbook or something!